No announcement yet.

Term V Elections - President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think due to the lack of support , i here with withdraw my nomiantion...

with paddy having been running the nation anyway , it was never going to be easy to get him out.

i soley ran as he asked me too...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

18 votes here and only 12 in the VP poll! The VP election is important too, please come and vote:http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=109574

Don't Forget, VOTE DUDDHA!
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

vp election is at least not a sham as this one was....

Comment

I fail to see how this poll was in any way a sham, and find it even harder to understand your comments, as you were/are one of the candidates.

Have you been forced in some way to conceed ?

I think not, so I think it is wrong to then call the process a sham.
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

He's just making fun and being silly.

Comment

No NO, Raz! I think lots of ppl voted early who may have voted differently if you had been as active pre-polling as you have been recently. I definitely think your attention to the forum has been a plus for you in my eyes, at least.

Now if we could translate that attention to the game as well...
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i showed interest in participating a few weeks backa and Paddy asked me via pm to nominate for president and that he would put his full suport behind me.

well as can bwe seen he decide to run himself , so i thought i would play the game and nominate anyweay..

the sham , was because i did not stnad a chance , after all, paddy has done a brilliant job of reinvigorating this game and palying it over th epast few weeks.

i am jsut here for fun and will continue to stay here. my posts are alaways meant to be taken with tongue in cheek.

long live the vikings !!!!

Comment

Well Rasputin I was staying out of this issue of your quitting, for I did not really believe you would do that half way through

You consistently show a great passion in your posts for this game. Which I honestly believe is needed to keep this game running at the level that it needs to be at.

It can even be said that like your name sake you are a great stirrer

But now I feel a few points do need to be made.

Before these elections were called you were actively making statements regarding the Vice President position, on threads such as the... Term IV - Vice President.

It was this thread that actually led to these elections, when Ormuzd posted:

Originally posted by ormuzd
                  I guess it is time for new term already...

Rasputin may want to take another cabinet
                  This led me to running a poll on whether or not elections should be held, which we quickly closed as they were due anyway.

So as I had already been contacting you via PM to encourage you in your envolvement with this game, I contacted you again regarding these Elections, as follows:

Hi Rasputin,

I apologise if this is a double up.

Just want to bring the Civ III Nominations for a new government to your attention.

All of the positions are available, and I would encourage you to get in soon... as someone said recently you may want to run for President and get this country sorted out.

If you were elected President, you could count on my support.

I write to encourage you to come and get involved.

regards

Paddy
                  So do me favour Major Rasputin, quote me correctly...
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yeah you are a cheeky bugger. so are you still in this race for the Presidency...? We do have a few days left, and there have been some great debates on various threads that would be ashame to stop...
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

no, with jsut a few days remaining, it would be a waste of my time trying to stir up the apathetic bunch of vikings in the senate..

Well done you ran a good race, and congratulations on your win.

Comment

Thank you Raz,

Hope you really do stick around and enjoy the game, we have some great wars coming up...
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

not to mention the war in the senate !!!

Comment

Cheeky bugger... well we are in Session NOW...

and you are here somewhere
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                            X