Term V Elections - President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term V Elections - President

These are the elections for President and turnplayer for our glorious Democracy Game. The term shall start upon the resolution of the election poll(s) and end approximately six weeks after.

You have 7 days to vote for the Berzerker leader - he, she or it who will lead the blood-crazed maverick armies of the Vikings to swashbuckling victory over all
    Paddy the Scot
    72.73%
    Rasputin
    27.27%
    :crook:
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Hmm quiet in here, are either of you going to campain here or what?
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

The nation has been growing steadily, and with a good team we will continue on the path of Freedom, Victory and Growth.

This will be attained through taking any and all opponents that stand in our way. A range of great beers, a strong economy and sharp blades will always help.

At this time, 290BC, we stand on the verge of WAR with the Persian Empire. The current and previous Governments have positioned us so that we will leave Persia as a vasal state in the short term.

I see that my opponent has not liked the way our leaders have led this nation. Rasputin, during this time did you try to swing opinions around to your way of thinking?

The Term IV Directory will provide you with many great links of what the current team have been doing for this great nation.

Let us gather our tools of WAR, our implements of the fields, the stock and trade of our lives and continue to move forward into a new age...

.....Vote for Paddy and you vote for progress.....

Paddy and the Scots
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Now I await Ras to post his responce.
        Last edited by Nimitz; February 28, 2004, 13:14.
        Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

my responses are all in the presidential Thread , didnt want to throw mud in the election thread.

But i see once again the gross tactics used by my oppsotion, needless to say, he will win by default, but we shall be watching him closely....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Rasp (have to call you that since I reserve 'Ras' for Rasbelin) - Paddy has certainly done a lot to get this game running again recently, and has basically been the Acting President in BF's... mysterious... absence.

Although what I would love to see (maybe next elections?) is a Rasputin vs Paddy (if Paddy's going to stand again) All Oz main event! Imagine the fun that could be had with the campaigning!

To whoever doesn't win this - just push a little bit to keep yourself visible and contributing thoughts this term and you are bound to be in with a strong chance next election too.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

call me raz !!!!

Long live the viking nation,,,,,

may we all have plent y of beer and women to go round...

Comment

Well said Raz, well said !!!
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

and down with the president elect !!!!!

Comment

ummm, aren't we both President elect's at this time...
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

no you have run away with this corrupt election.. PEople voted for me, but they didnt quite fully punch the whole in the ballot form, some form of a chad !!!!!!

Comment

Bloody Chad's...

well it is only day one of 7...

You could raise up the Grand Valhallan Peoples Party and get them into galleys and off to the ballat boxes...

Here is the link to the Grand hall for you... The Valhallan People's Party

On behalf of the Ugh-Ook-Ack political party:

Have a nice day

I am of the Horde.

Comment

bah humbug to the peoples party.....

Comment

ok panang !!!!

Comment

He is missed

Long Live Panag, where ever he is these days
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X