Viking Tern V Presidential Candidate Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Tern V Presidential Candidate Tread

This thread is for all parties that have nominated, or been nominated for the Viking Term V Presidential Elections.

At this time there are only two people in the race:

Paddy

Rasputin.

It is hoped that more will take up the challenge before these nominations close this coming weekend.

Let the debate begin...
    Last edited by Paddy; February 27, 2004, 08:49.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

I am a member of the Ugh-Ook-Ack Political Party.

The Ugh-Ook-Ack Party is devoted to mindless Viking violence and the bloody conquest of all who stand in our way. No quarter will be given to our enemies, and peace will only be given in our own best interests.

It is important that all understand that this is what the party stands for, and that this has been stated for all to see.

...then leave their cities in Ruins....
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Heres a Question which one of you will spend more time playing the game for us?
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

I do believe that I have a good history of game play as the current Minister of the Interior
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Election speech

I am a member of the Valhalla Party, representing all the true blood Vikings. For too long many impure members of this nation have led us away from our true heritage, we need to take control of our own destiny , and i am the man to do that.

We will together rebuild this nation and stabd firm, we will return to our traditional raping and piilaging of the world.

Vote for me and Vikings will rule the weorld
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz
            Heres a Question which one of you will spend more time playing the game for us?
            that is yet to be seen, i promise to play as often as is necessary

Comment

Re: Election speech

The nation has been growing steadily, and with a good team we will continue on the path of Freedom, Victory and Growth.

This will be attained through taking any and all opponents that stand in our way. A range of great beers, a strong economy and sharp blades will always help.

At this time, 290BC, we stand on the verge of WAR with the Persian Empire. The current and previous Governments have positioned us so that we will leave Persia as a vasal state in the short term.

I see that my opponent has not liked the way our leaders have led this nation. Rasputin, during this time did you try to swing opinions around to your way of thinking?

The Term IV Directory will provide you with many great links of what the current team have been doing for this great nation.

Let us gather our tools of WAR, our implements of the fields, the stock and trade of our lives and continue to move forward into a new age...

.....Vote for Paddy and you vote for progress.....

Paddy and the Scots
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Heres a question for you both what are your plans for after we crush Persia?
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

2nd presidential speech

My opponent claims my silence in previous years is a sign of my lack of leadership. I was prevented from speaking my mind becasue of the previous governments agents, all my meetings with my supporters were broken up by their bullying tactics and many of my supporters were incarcerated. But no more, we have gathered power and plan to lead this nation out of the lowly postion we are in the world.

As for my plans after Persia is crushed, well unlike my opponent who only wishes a servant nation next to us, I plan to totally wipe them out, our soldiers will be rewarded with their choice of the women and we will breed the persians out.

After that we will rebuild our armies and modernise it, Then we will crush our next neighbour and so on and so on, we will not share this world with anyone.

Comment

Major Rasputin,

I would like to thank you for running a good race.

It has been an interesting set of debates that we have undertaken in many forums throughout this site.

I bid you well and look forward to your many victories in this great nation of ours.
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Be warned, he is a Pom, not a Viking anymore
                      far too much pommy blood in him now
                      and he calls himself a Scot. Right
                      Long Live The Horde
                      Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                      Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Working...
                      X