Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The newsy type people demand newsy type stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The newsy type people demand newsy type stuff!

Well, there hasn't been an update on the C3DG in a while, so it's time for another one!

I need screenshots and general reports on what's been happening in the DG so far (the usual).

Either post it here or e-mail me (frozzy @ apolyton . net)

Thanks!

Yea!! Me too!!
    She cheats her lover of his due
    but still contrives to keep him tied
    by first deciding to refuse
    and then refusing to decide

Comment

Well, umm..., nothing's been going on recently. We haven't been able to put together a turnchat for 3 weeks.

I would write a report or something up, but I simply don't have the time with school and then the holidays coming up.

I will mention, however, that I greatly dislike Frozzy's avatar. A lot.

Comment

Well, to start you off here are the screenshots taken from the lastes save - 775BC.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Next up we have the DM screen

Consul.

Comment

And now to the interesting stuff:

This is Persia's one source of Iron. If we landed troops there then we could prevent them from getting any (more) Immortals, which would be a reason to take Persia on first. Right-clicking on this shows they haven't yet built a road, and the Galley will be able to see that as soon as it moves.

Above is the island with Iron on it we were hoping to claim, but it was taken from us by those damned Egyptians. If we can take it we would have Iron, but we would need a Harbour there and at home (there is one being built in Thor's Hammer) and a free route through to use it at all.

The Spanish have Iron and Horses, but their landmass is full of weird chokepoints, so they may be a good prospect for a first foe.

Lastly, the Galley you see in the picture showing the Persian Iron further above is heading for this point - where there is a landmass to explore.

I will post more thoughts and pictures later, hopefully. If we can get some discussion going on what to do in the next few turns then a turnthread could be done instead of/in addition to, a turnchat.
            Consul.

Comment

Working...
            X