No announcement yet.

Turnchat 11 - 2200GMT Saturday 13 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shouldn't we try setting up a time a little earlier now, so all are prepared and ready :-) so what are you all doing at 2200GMT on saturday? :-)
    Proud member of the PNY Brigade
    Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

OK!

2200GMT Saturday it is! in the #civ3dem room of the Apolyton chat server. Ask me or post here if you need aid getting there. If we have only 2 or three of us we'll play.

I can't promise I'll be very lucid, or even sober (my sister's 21st is the morning before, but let's do it!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

:-) wo said you need to be sober to play civ ;-) i always perform much better while not being it :-)

or atleast i think so at the time :-)

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

I can't be in the chat this weekend, but I'm happy to see that a chat has been scheduled. Go get those nasty...
          • ...Persians !
          • ...Egyptians !
          • ...Spaniards !
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

/me takes 5 from his sister's 21st to post for YOU guys...

The chat will still be at 2200 GMT on Saturday 13 December (ie in about 8 hours) in the #civ3dem room of Apolyton.net.

Again, if you have probleme reaching this, post here or PM me. I can help out.

I may not be fully sober, but I should be awake enough to play.
            Consul.

Comment

hey, I might be there (but maybe not, its MY birthday today )
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

Well, I was there from 2145 - 2330 GMT, and the only people that ever appeared were Panzer and TheViking. The president was a no-show... I guess he partied a lot last night.

Comment

Sorry, I could not make it too. It seems the game slowed too much

Comment

/me heaves a sigh

Seems I must apologise again. We have had some troubles with the power company for the building recently, and I woke this morning to find the power cut. It was only recently we managed to get them to lift that for a time to sort out the problems.

I can do a turnchat this week any day from around 0600 GMT to 1300 GMT. If there really is no alternative, I can do one for no more than 2 hours from 1700GMT to 1900GMT one day, but this is a helluvan early start in a full week, so it would be certainly my last option.

Tomorrow we are changing power companies (AGAIN!). Let's see if we can finally get this done.

Fortunately, holidays start in just over a week, and there will be two weeks of lots of play.

So... ket me know if any of these times suit.
                    Consul.

Comment

This save is PtW 1.27f, right?
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

yes, it is PtW 1.27f

Comment

um tomorrow (wednesday 11:00GMT?) :-)

Comment

Unfortunately, those times are all in the middle of the night or during school for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X