Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Chat of Term III - Chat #10 time and orders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Chat of Term III - Chat #10 time and orders!

OK, it's time to get this thing moving!

Chat #10, the first of the MrWIA administration, is tentatively scheduled for Saturday 22nd November at 2000 GMT. If you are unsure what time this is in your zone, post here and I will endeavour to answer, although I am sure BigFurryMonster may answer for me

If no-one has a problem with it, we will be running the chat in the #civ3dem room on the Apolyton.net server. Again, if you are unsure how to get to this, check around the site for instructions on getting to the chat via mIRC or the Java chatroom, or again just post here and I will stop being lazy and answer questions. If someone DOES have a problem with the Apolyton server, please suggest an alternative - I am easy.

Ministers, post orders here as well, as we have need of some direction. Regardless of how many orders we get, we will doubtless do some major decision-making in the chat, and everyone's voice counts. If you just want to see how we are planning to win Deity, or want to test your own ideas out, come along for a quiet start to Saturday evening before any other plans you may have.

Let's get this working!

The latest savegame is here. Please do not end the turn, just look around for the time being. Any questions or thoughts, please post here or in another thread and we will get some discussions going.

Hope to see you all there!
    Attached Files
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Currently the re is nothing interesting to trade:
    Egypt and Persia have Construction and Republic, Spain has the same technologies as us.

Persians are more greedy. The possible deals with Egypt are:
    Construction for World Map and 545 gold
    or
    Construction for 576 gold

We can sell our world map for 28 gold to Egypt, 19 to Persia and 17 gold to Spain (what is their whole cash).

Because we can't sell anything to Spain (they lack the money) we should wait the techs until the price drops enough.

Comment

Working...
    X