Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 9 Orders

Minisiters please put your orders here!
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

SMaCk Orders.

Why are we building Regular Galleys to fight Veteran Persian Galleys?

No set orders for Galley as I don't know what the map in that area looks like but I believe it should scout out the coast of the Persian shore as much as possible.

950 BC
    Ormzud the Warrior moves W.
    Veteran Archer in New Asgard moves NW, NW, NW.
    Veteran Archer in Valhalla moves NW, then N, then N.

925 BC
    Ormzud the Warrior moves SW.
    Sons of Kloreep moves W then fortifies.
    Veteran Archer from New Asgard moves W then fortifies.
    Veteran Archer from Valhalla moves NE, then fortifies.

900 BC
    Ormzud the Warrior moves W.

Who's in charge of naming the units?
    I suggest using the follow names for unnamed Archers:
    Robin the Hoodlum
    Big "Mouth" John
    "Kill" Will Scarlet
    Friar Tuck and Cover
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; October 23, 2003, 09:55.

Comment

The president I guess. Everyone may give suggestions

Comment

posted by GhengisFarb No set orders for Galley as I don't know what the map in that area looks like but I believe it should scout out the coast of the Persian shore as much as possible.
        Do we know where the Persian Galley(s) (how many has it been?) came from? If they passed through the strait NNE of Thor's Hammer, we would have seen them, right? Do we know if they 1) came out of the "bay" at the top right of the screen (9-9-8-8 from Thor's Hammer) - this might imply that either the Persians are on an island or they have a port in the bay, 2) came from Bactra (then another may come from there since it was a vet), or 3) came from elsewhere? (from the NW?) If they came from the bay, lets go west with our Galley, since there might be less chance of encountering another Persian Galley. If it came from Bactra we could go West to get by before another Persian galley is built, and investigate the bay with our second galley, which wouldnt have to pass so near Bactra. It is important to find out if that is a bay or the edge of an island. If it is an island, we should know a lot about Persian territory in just a couple of turns, and be better able to plan our strategy, and the galleys can further explore or come back to transport archers. If it is not an island, then we can explore around clockwise with the second galley and still be close enough to get back to transport archers if desired.

Sorry to be so uninformed about what has already happened, but all I see of the game is a screenshot every few turns.

GarP2

Comment

Working...
        X