Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 9 scheduling

Thursday sometime? or is Friday better?
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

If friday, I have a small (10%) chance of making it. Thursday no chance. But as I am not a minister or really involved.....
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Friday would be better for me.

Comment

There is a biger chance for me to join thursday but I'm not 100% sure. Also I'm not a minister

Comment

Okay, what time Friday then?
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

It seems there is no chat on friday...

Where exactly will the chat be held on?
            So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

How about Sunday US time, starting at either 1500 GMT Sunday or 0000 GMT Monday?

Comment

0300 rules me out, but I could make it at 0000GMT, seeing as that's smack in the middle of Labour Day holiday here.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Let's try 0000 GMT then

Comment

Reminder: Daylight Savings time ends at 2:00 AM Sunday (10/26), at least in the US.

I probably won't be able to make a chat on Sunday, but since I'm not in the government nor really around here much, it really doesn't matter.

Comment

I can't make it onto undernet, so if someone who can wants to voluteer to handle SMC issues that might arise it would be welcome.

Comment

Ghengis, let's try holding it on apolyton IRC. I think NM has managed to get on to apolyton IRC, though he was having some trouble. NM, can you make the chat? If so, have you worked out how to get on poly IRC?

Comment

Working...
                        X