Next Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Chat

I have come to an idea here For now let's continue turn threads but when we can plan a chat that many people can be in. So ministers (including VP and Pres) and citizens please list times you will be available.

Thanks for starting this thread. Here are some times I could do a chat:

Friday 0100 GMT (Thursday night US time)
    Anytime at or after Sunday 0000 GMT (saturday night US)
    At or after Sunday 2300 GMT (sunday night US)
    At or after Monday 2300 GMT (monday night US)

Comment

Most nights, Saturdays and Sundays My timezone is US GMT-6 (Ming time)

Comment

Hmm, we're in the same timezone. I thought CDT was -5 currently.

Comment

some places in Central do not go onto DST.
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

I'm around pretty much anytime on weekdays; weekends just let me know before Friday night and I can arrange share time with the rest of the house

Whoops, need to add that I'm in CDT (-5 GMT) for the record!
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

More people should post their times if we want to have a big chat

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                More people should post their times if we want to have a big chat
                You mean a "big fat chat"?

Comment

I'm also in CDT. My problem is I have a job and also play in some bands, so its evenings (except fri and sat) or weekends for me. Or early weekday mornings.

GarPalso

Comment

BTW...is there any way to "Un-Top" a few of these threads as they become obsolete?

GarP2

Comment

I'm more busier later but I can play any time during the day. The problem is my day begins when in USA the people are going to sleep.

I'm in East Europe what means +3 GMT now and +2 GMT after one week.

Comment

Let's try Sunday at 2300 GMT

Originally posted by ormuzd
                        I'm more busier later but I can play any time during the day. The problem is my day begins when in USA the people are going to sleep.

I'm in East Europe what means +3 GMT now and +2 GMT after one week.
                        I'm sorry for not doing a Europe-friendly chat. However, europe's day and evening end in the US daytime, and my sunlight hours are pretty full this weekend.

Hopefully we can get a better chat time for all later
                        Last edited by Kloreep; October 18, 2003, 00:15.

Comment

My timezone is CET (GMT+2, GMT+1 by the end of October). I always try to attend chats if they aren't in the middle of the night or on working hours.

I think most participants are located in North-America (or at least the government is) so I guess the Europeans will be out of luck for a while. Unfortunately, it makes sense to have chats when most ministers can attend.

It makes me wonder how many active (!) participants there are from different timezones/continents.

Comment

Would Sunday GMT 20:30 be better for Europeans?

Comment

2030 or even earlier would be perfect. Unfortunately, I can't do it that early. Makahlua? Is it too late for you to schedule a weekend chat?

Comment

Working...
                              X