Chat 8 starting in 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 8 starting in 10 minutes

Hi there. I am in room #civ3dem of three mIRC servers - DALnet, Apolyton and Undernet just in case anyone gets lost, but the chat will commence at

2300GMT/1900 NYC (very soon!) on Undernet. If you have problems getting here then please let me know, as I am watching the forum.

Hope to see you there soon..
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Sorry, but I can't be there. I'm still at work or I'd try to make it.

Comment

* Arnelos notices a tumbleweed passing by...

Arnelos> hi
      MrWIA> Wooo
      MrWIA> I dub thee Minister in charge of Turning Up When No-one Else Does
      Arnelos> well... you ARE VP... you CAN just do the orders given by the ministers
      MrWIA> There ARE no orders.
      Arnelos> what?!
      MrWIA> I made up some SMC and DM suggestions recently, but that's it
      MrWhereIt> I'll give them 30-45 minutes, then quit and start a thread on turnthreads
      Arnelos> technically, you have the legal right to just play the save... but I agree that it's better to not
      Arnelos> they should at least leave you orders
      Arnelos> that would be a first step
      Arnelos> hell... we're still in the thousands of BC, right? orders can't be terribly complicated
      MrWhereIt> 1000BC
      MrWhereIt> 6 cities.
      Arnelos> like I said... orders... ministers need to write down their orders
      MrWhereIt> 18 units...
      Arnelos> if we could do it with 50 cities, we can do it with 6
      MrWhereIt> But facing a Persian invasion
      MrWhereIt> Yeah - orders would be nice. I know I can do DM, I AM FAM, leaving just SMC.
      Arnelos> hey, if you can only do 1-2 turns at a time, that's what you have to do... but you can't do ANYTHING without the ministers OR their orders
      MrWhereIt> Yep
      MrWhereIt> Well, I will idle for a bit here to keep checking all the news sites I frequent (and Poly), and check occasionally
      Arnelos> ok

* Arnelos notices the same tumbleweed going by again...
      Last edited by Arnelos; October 10, 2003, 19:39.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Rhoth thinks he should run for a ministerial positition next term. He can at least give orders even though he can never make turn chats.
        Last edited by Rhothaerill; October 10, 2003, 19:48.

Comment

You wouldn't BELIEVE what happened to me. I had to take my son to the doctor to check out his cast again. And there was a 20 minute delay there. I finally get back home and my computer crashes 2 times. Then when my computer finally loads up my internet is down. That's why I wasn't there.

Comment

Working...
          X