Replacement SMC Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
    500 pounds of monkey crap - the both of them!
    Now I don't weigh 500 pounds and I doubt panag does either. The monkey crap part I won't argue....

Comment

apparently panag was banned so he's out
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Naw, panag is the only one running, he just can't post on Apoly if he's banned.

Comment

Since he's banned, I don't see how panag can run for SMC this term.

Originally posted by GodKing
          I will be glad to help out. However, my schedule is real hectic right now, so if someone else is available....
          Originally posted by GhengisFarb
          I would be willing to help if no one else steps up.
          So you'll both step up if the other doesn't... I'm confused as to who's running here.

BTW, elections should probably start tomorrow. 3 days seems sufficient for nominations.

Comment

I don't want to win cuz panag got banned. Then he'll blame his banning on me.

Comment

GK, Ghengis, please post whether or not you're running.

Comment

First time I have been able to log on since the 4th... that't 5 days folks. My schedule will only get worse before it gets better. So I guess I am out and GF is in whether he likes it or not.
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

If nobody else is interested I am available now, I got a chance to go to the OU-Texas game this weekend and couldn't pass it up (me being the good Sooner fan and everything....).

Comment

Thanks Ghengis. Good to have a SMC on board again.

Comment

Torkkeli competed for the first term. It seems he is busier now.

So, Ghengis will be.

Comment

So is turnchat/thread 9 the next one, it seems turn chat 8 took place four days ago.

Comment

The turn chat did not take place, but one turn was played from 1075bc to 1050bc by Kloreep. We're right in the middle of a war with Persia so you're services are needed oh SMC.

Comment

So when is the next turnchat?

Comment

We're running turnthreads for now as the last two chats were cancelled due to very low turnout. A chat could work though now that we have a SMC; easier to get at least two ministers at one time. For now Ghengis, please post your orders here; the latest save is here.

Also, I've now responded to NM's chat thread with some possible times for chats. Please post which would work for you, and perhaps we can get a chat in.

Comment

I actually prefer turnthreads..........

Comment

Working...
                                X