RUN-OFF Election : Kloreep vs GodKing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUN-OFF Election : Kloreep vs GodKing

Alright you banana lovers - we had a exact tie between Kloreep and GodKing and neither of them had 50% of the vote so we must do a run off between just them. 2 days for this one
    GodKing
    47.06%
    Kloreep
    52.94%

The poll is expired.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Both can obviously do the job, but I voted Kloreep again since he appears to have slightly better availability.

Comment

What do you know, a tie so far.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I voted. 4-4 now. Great.

What this poll will only tell you, is if Kloreep's or Godking's followers like bananas better.
        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Vote for Kloreep. I know I did. I will not resign however to just test and see how many people actually read the threads prior to voting.

Good Luck.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

What this election is telling me is that I should wait for the last moment and vote for whoever is already ahead, so the people aiming for a tie won't get it
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

PS - Seven voted for me prior to voting. Thanks guys. So deduct 7 from the grand total to see who votes without reading.....
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

So I just voted. Guess what?

A tie. 9-9. And I voted for Kloreep.
                She cheats her lover of his due
                but still contrives to keep him tied
                by first deciding to refuse
                and then refusing to decide

Comment

Ohhhh... again!
                  cIV list: cheats
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

Godking was behind so I felt sorry for him.

Also I cannot figure out how to pronounce Kloreep. Well I can take a good guess.

Both are fine for the position, do I'm just going to create a little

Comment

another close race. This time (when the banana is gone) I've voted for Kloreep because he found the Egyptians.

Comment

I'm voting for Godking, and yes I have read the thread. I'm voting for him because he was the one who got me involved with the original SPDG. Maybe he could get me involved with this one...

+1
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

As I said... I'm going to need to wait to be the last guy to vote and then break the inevitable tie from everyone voting for the underdog
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I suggest we stop this poll and appoint both Kloreep and Godking as VPs. Then, we'll have more flexibility in organizing chats.
                            Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                              I suggest we stop this poll and appoint both Kloreep and Godking as VPs. Then, we'll have more flexibility in organizing chats.
                              Agree
                              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                              X