Chat 5 Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 5 Planning

Government: Can we hold a chat at Thursday, GMT 21:00 ? (Same time as Tuesday). I could make that one too, and it is daylight in America at that time.
    Greatest moments in cat:

21:00 GMT is 5pm Eastern for those of you who don't want to convert. I will be an hour late, but should be able to get there. Not that as VP I do alot at this time. I will need to know soon so I can reschedule some things.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I have joined two times and both the chat started one hour later.

I'm not sure for tomorrow but I'll do my best to join again.

Comment

As usual I won't be there (I'm at work still at that time ), but I'm not a minister anyway so it's not important I be there.

Comment

Not a problem for me I stopped yesterday mostly because I wanted input on some key issues. Matter of fact I'll start a post on that right now!
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Will there be a chat sometime this weekend?

I think I shall try to attend to a few as I am interested in this game. Just have too mush to do.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I will be an hour late but I can make it at 21 GMT

Comment

I can make it at 2200GMT.
                "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

OK - 21:00 GMT then? Some people will be in later, but starting any later means it'll be night time in Europe, which I don't think is a good thing.
                  Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

I can make 2100 GMT, but only for an hour or so.

Comment

Repeat of what BF said, at best. That's 9am for me, and I may need to actually look like I'm working!
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        Repeat of what BF said, at best. That's 9am for me, and I may need to actually look like I'm working!
                        As long as you're staring at your computer you can probably fool most people.
                        "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Remember - #civ3demo, Undernet server, one hour from now!
                          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Low blood sugar again?

#civ3dem it is.
                            Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X