Semi-regular chat schedule discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-regular chat schedule discussion

I ithnk we need to establish a regular weekend time and an alt/extra sometime mid week (since the first few dozen of the game should go fairly quick)

In here I want to know what days/times are good for people - if we get a regular time set, folks might have an easier time making time to be able to attend (I hope! ) We'll then poll off say, the top 5 suggestions each. Sound good?

Here are my suggestions:
    Fri 8-10 est
    Sat (same as above)
    Sat 4-5ish EST (easier for our Euro players to join?)
    Sun (same as above)

mid week: wed, 7 EST (too early for west coasters? too late for Euros?)
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

those are PM times I assume.

fine for me but I'm not important
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

Ooops, I did it again Yes, those are PM times!
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I can every day from 8 am EET to 11 pm EET.
        EET - east european time, +2 GMT (+3 GMT one more month due to the daylight change of the time)

this means 1 am - 4 pm EST

so let's make Sat and Sun 1pm EST

Comment

Sat and Sun 4-5 work for me. The others I will not always be awake for (3-4 in the morning).

How about 6pm and later Friday EST? The chats needn't go too long, so Euros should be able to make it on a weekend no problem.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I cannot do Wednesday nights (EST) as I teach a class. Otherwise, as I have no social life to speak of currently..... anytime outside normal work hours (7 am to 6 pm including commute time)
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Re: Semi-regular chat schedule discussion

Originally posted by Makahlua

Sat 4-5ish EST (easier for our Euro players to join?)
              Sun (same as above)
              mid week: wed, 7 EST (too early for west coasters? too late for Euros?)
              All of these are doable by me.

Comment

I can play anytime, 2 weeks I'm here during the day, 2 weeks I'm here during the night, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  The others I will not always be awake for (3-4 in the morning).
                  And what is wrong with 3-4 in the morning?
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Early evening EST on Fri, Sat, and Sun seem to be good; my fav is Sat.
                    "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
                    X