Chat 1 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 1 Schedule

Well, this is it. No turning back on SPDG-3. Let the games begin!

Save may be found here.

Now men, gather your axes, bows, sheep, and all your other weapons of war! Let us now decide for a date for our first assualt on the world.

I'm free for raping, pillaging, burning, etc. this Friday or Saturday night, US EDT. What about our other ministers?
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Friday, between 6:00pm - 8:00pm (I would like it if it was 8, but for some that might be 3am!) Saskatchewan time(GMT-07:00)
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Does 12 PM Poly time on Friday work for anyone?

Comment

what means 12 PM Apolyton time? Noon at GMT?

Comment

Friday's better for me too - have dinner with mum on Sat (just about anytime on friday is good fyi)
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Friday Sept 5, from 1 PM-4:30 PM PST. PST is GMT -8

I have school and work before and after those times.

I hereby appoint WhiteBandit to be my back up in all cases where I cannot make a chat.

I will post orders for all to see before the turn is played.

How many turns do we want to do in this session?

Comment

YES!

I shall do my best to attend in the meantime.

BF knows how to contact me. I have a shindig/party thing tomorrow evening, but I should be able to be there up until 6pm Pacific Time or so which should be fine.
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

OctavianX, you should also set a channel up. If you let me know I can register one and have it up for all to join. I can even post directions on how to get there for those not familiar with IRC.

Comment

This is my first time on the Demo games, do you meet and chat on Apolyton or do you use things like ICQ? Looking forward to joining in.

I am free all this weekend in GMT land
                  'It's all just a bunch of flees fighting over who owns the dog'

Comment

why do we need to register a channel? #civ3dem has always been fine unregistered.

Asmodeus - yes, we meet on apolyton chat
                    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

Ditto to Panzer. Why bother.

So, has a time been decided yet?
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

please, specify the time zone too.
                        Any time between 7 am and 22 pm GMT is ok with me.

the channel is #civ3dem. Good, i know at least one thing

Comment

Perhaps its time to either start a new thread explaining turnchats and how to access them, or bump an earlier one. I'm not sure where one is in here to bump though.

We have a lot of new members for this game, and a refresher course in IRC chat, etc. would probably be helpful for both them and people coming back to the game that haven't been involved lately.

Comment

Anytime is fine for me.
                            cIV list: cheats
                            Now watch this drive!

Comment

#civ3dem but on what Network please?

Comment

Working...
                              X