Election: Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Vice President

We must have a leader to direct us to our overall dominance in these lands, but everyone must have their time off to plunder around the home, and when our leader does so we need one just as capable to replace the Top Berzerker in all things, should the need arise.

A Vice President - a leader among Berzerkers, must show bravery, intelligence and the ability to suck up to the Top Berzerker in ever facet.

The Vice President is responsible for everything the President is if the Prez is unavailable for any reason. This includes playing the game, hosting "turnchats" etc. It should be noted that in the normal course of affairs the President will be the Chief, and it is only in special cases that the Vice President will take over completely. The Vice President is also responsible for starting election nominations at the end of each month and posting election threads for each government position when nominations end.

Candidates:

GodKing
    Makahlua

5 Day poll.
    GodKing
    24.32%
    Makahlua
    70.27%
    The Deputy Banana (abstain)
    5.41%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Makahlua for some new blood involved. A good thing when playing as vikings.

Comment

Besides, we need some Valkyrie representation in this Cabinet!
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I would expect nothing less than mortal combat between the two candidates, regardless of the election result, to determine the true dominant Viking gender!
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Makahlua - to let the new people have a chance. I said I would withdrawl if someone new ran against me. So I withdrawl. Congrats and good luck. If you need any assistance, I will be around.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Makahlua it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
              So I withdraw.
              Yes, withdrawing is always fun.

Comment

don't know - abstain

Comment

hi ,

what is this , .......

after all GK has done for us this is the way to thanks him , .....

fear the wrath of panag if you dont vote for GK , ......

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

GK - classy move.

Makahlua it is. Very cool name btw.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks, it just came out of irc silliness

Everyone was combining their names with various alcoholic stuff like Warder became AbsolutWardka; Terilem became BundabergTerirum; Maki (me!) became Makahlua
                      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

ok, welcome to the vice presidential stone.
                        Now, please, club that resigning thing to death, for Odin´s sake...
                        Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
                        Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
                        Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

So I withdraw.
                          Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Yes, withdrawing is always fun.
                          Welcome to the club, Godking...

Btw, never press the "vote" button too fast. Read the thread first...
                          Please, someone change my vote to Makahlua...

Nice to see you again, folks...

Edited trying to fix a color problem...
                          Last edited by Aro; September 2, 2003, 01:07.
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Don't worry Aro. At least 6 other people didn't read the thread either (there was 1 vote for me already by the time I got here and withdrew).
                            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Don't worry Aro. At least 6 other people didn't read the thread either (there was 1 vote for me already by the time I got here and withdrew).
                              I'm one of them. I guess it's kinda irresponsible to vote without doing some research first, but I'm American, so it's kinda a national tradition!

Homer Simpson trying to convince Lisa to take a sanity test for him: "It's like that I let you vote for me! Remember that absentee ballot?"

Comment

Working...
                              X