Election: Foreign Affairs Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Foreign Affairs Minister

The Norse dislike dealings with other peoples that do not involve judicious axe use, but at times it is recognised that we need a witty and cunning member of our ranks to pull the wool over our enemies eyes so we may benefit from their existence before taking their lands.

Let us choose which amongst us is the wittiest to be Foreign Affairs Minister.

The Foreign Affairs Minister is responsible for investigating possible trades and dealings with other nations, including technology, map and resource trades, also should compile useful information on all known civilisations.

Candidates:

123john321
    The FAB (Foreign Affairs Banana) (abstain)

5 Day poll.
    123john321
    84.85%
    The FAB (Foreign Affairs Banana) (abstain)
    15.15%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I do not know 123john321; but I hate FABio. So I HAVE to vote for Mr number's.

Comment

Well, here my history....

Started playing civ in 2000 (the 1st civ) at my cousin place, ask civ2 for Christmas. (My computer at the time couldn't handle civ3...) the most far I got to was Prince, I had many terms in the civ2 demo game, here's the run down of it...

Last Vice-president of the 1st Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Game
      1st President and Foreign Minister of the 2nd Civ2-Democracy Game
      1st Vice President of the 3rd Civ2-Democracy Game

Civ3 wise, the most far I got to was Regent, and stuck there, I hope this info help you to know my civ exp, now, for what will I do...

I think we should play it safe with Spain, trade tech, maps, and be nice, until are military is ready to takeover, if were doing that thing... as for the rest, be nice until push to war, or we have the units to "handle" them...
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Is The FAB going to speak? I didn't see him/her post in the nomination thread?

And why isn't there a Banana option?

Comment

Ah, a Civ2 guy, cool. I knew I recognised your name from somewhere. You get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
            Is The FAB going to speak? I didn't see him/her post in the nomination thread?

And why isn't there a Banana option?
            hi ,

*panag hits GF with an old piece of french cheese on the head , ..... *

FAB is the banana , ......

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Hmm... I always tought FAB was Força Aérea Brasileira... (Brazilian Airforce)
              Ok, I vote for FAB, but I wish good luck to mr 91758927874something889853009 .
              Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
              Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
              Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Winter
                (...)Ok, I vote for FAB, but I wish good luck to mr 91758927874something889853009 .
                When I went to reisgter, I couldn't think of a name so, I got 123john321.
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                X