X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFM, Togas, WTF!?

What the hell is this?

I KNOW no one built it...

Talk of unfair advantages you guys are giving!!!
    Attached Files
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

The plot thickens.

I'll have to increase the opening bid price of those tiles me thinks....

Comment

UnOrthOdOx, you haven't heard this :

Many many years ago, around 6000BC, in the Southern tip of our planet, lives a group of highly civilised people. They called themselves "BFT" (Big Furry Togas). They researched mining, road building and railway building and trived for many hundred years on the surface of rocks and cliffs.

Around 5000BC, before any other known civilisation appear, these BFT people suddenly disappeared from the surface of our Planet. Nobody knows where they had gone to, or the reason behind their disappearance. But they had left behind mines and railroads for all future civilisations to see.

Well, UnOrthOdOx, this is a good story idea for your newspaper, isn't it ? I don't write well. I am sure others can come out with interesting articles for all to read.
      C3C ISDG Final Round : Actively Lurking

Comment

I'd prefer "The Big Furry Toga Warriors". Can't you just picture them now...?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Truth be told, even if they are there they still look to be in a wortheless place.

We knew that there are many "surprises" on this map. I am just surprised that it is only now that we are finding some of these.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Who knows how far they go? One landing there could map that whole island for all we know...
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

What could this be?! The ruins of past civilization?!

Perhaps, the myths about the Great Banana people who created the whole world and the many civilizations is true.

Perhaps they left behind gifts and clues for their children to find?

Or perhaps this is nothing more than a goof that I forgot to remove from the map after BFM thought it would be too much of an unfair advantage for the barbarians

--Togas
              Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
              Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
              Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
              Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

LOL!!!
                Anyway this map is crazy, I want to play some games with it as soon as the Demogame is over
                Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
                Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
                Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

/me falls off his chair laughing....

Big Furry Toga Warriors...
                  Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                  X