Term IV Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term IV Nominations

It's once again election time... nominate yourselves, others, or The Banana!

Beta asked me to nominate him for DM (he accepts by PM); he's currently on vacation but will be back on the 27th.

President

Vice President
    OctavianX

Domestic Minister
    Beta
    donegeal

Supreme Military Commander
    Panzer32

Foreign Affairs Minister
    panag
    Last edited by Kloreep; July 27, 2003, 14:44.

Hmmm... I show down for DM? I would like run for DM as well. If I can't nominate myself, then will someone do it for me? Should be a good race!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I've been away too long.

When is the elections, and when does the term start respectivly end?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Wow.

This went quicker than I thought.

Im still deciding but will LIKELY NOT RUN if there is someone who wants to.

I firmly believe that this is a fun place for people to become active, and will not deny anyone that opportunity.

My schedule becomes decidedly more crowded this next month. Those who know me, or remember, know that October is fast approaching, it is time for me to begin working once more on getting the spook alley ready: http://www.dinosaurpark.org/events.htm

Yep, Im in charge of that near the bottom...

Kids walking around a park full of dinosaur statues after dark...the new sound system I got up and running makes it all sound realistic...yeah, I think we can scare a few kids.

(there are 'age groups' Little kids are given a glow stick, this tells our actors to play nice...bigger kids are not, and we have some fun surprises for them, such as costumes that look exactly like the statues...."hey that's not supposed to move!" Witches and mummies wandering around, ghost stories, Halloween safety lessons, and a hell of a lot of pumpkins)

Anyway, you all know this is important to me, and that the cash raised goes to a local hospital burn unit for kids. So. I CAN conceivably run for something if absolutely neccessary, but would FAR prefer to focus my time on this until after October.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I nominate donegeal for DM.

Just cause I nominated him, doesn't mean I have to vote for him does it?

Comment

elections are the last 5 days of teh month. New officers take office on teh first of the next month.

I am still debating.... I will probably run for something that is not taken by anybody else, if something exists...
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Nominating yourself is the easy way, actually. If you nominate someone else, they have to accept the nominition.

donegeal added to the list. Anyone else?

I won't be running this term, as I'll be away for up to half the month.

Edit: Oh, and added some nice color coding. I hope you all hate red, because the only way to get rid of it is to get those positions filled.
              Last edited by Kloreep; July 23, 2003, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep
                Edit: Oh, and added some nice color coding. I hope you all hate red, because the only way to get rid of it is to get those positions filled.
                Actually, I like red. Can I take my nomination back?

Comment

Too bad, cos I renominate don.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I nominate MWIA for Prez.

Comment

Gramphos for... whatever he wants!!!
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Let me think of it...
                        End of August is initiation at my new school, might be a relly bussy time...
                        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

panag added to the ever-filling DM election. Which is still surrounded by all that red...

Comment

I wanted to run as SMC but I have a feeling i'm going to really busy this next month... (like REALLY busy).

If someone wants to run, go fer it, I can still be their deputy and hopefully attend or sub for them in the weekend chats (and perhaps the weekday if they are at night) if necessary (like I did a couple of times this term). And if someone ends up nominating me for SMC, I'll only run if I can have a trusted deputy...

-MZ
                            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                            X