Will post here....

Past reports:

Chat 16: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=92023
    Chat 15: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=92023
    Chat 14: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=91672
    Chat 13: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=91320

Current sav:
    Attached Files
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

redownloading the save to make sure we are the same.....

hope to see you there.

GK
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

We got CURRENCY!!!!!

from a hut.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Mini map after MASSIVE trading of maps....

LARGE unclaimed island

It must be one island since Barbs are on the Eastern shore.
        Attached Files
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I ordered our survey galley to go there with our spear

(BTW - we got currency with that goodie hut. Good move guys)
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

we got 3 turns done, but then unortho had to go because some idiot... well, I will let him tell you. Crazy term 3 continues. Needless to say, this comming chat will be pivitol as we will be upgrading and then declairing war. This comming weekend chat will be all war.

Hope to see you there.

Comment

Um....

yeah. We are cursed.

Well ended rather abruptly when some dumb drunk f*ck decided to blow his leg off. I thought it was gunfire, but it turned out to be homemade Fireworks. The 24th is a state holiday celebrated like the 4th here in Utah.

Anyway, I had to go administer First aid, and he likely lost his leg. Most of the lower thigh was gone, and shrapnel was all through it. I had to turnicate it, 5 mins for the paramedics, that generally results in a lost limb.

He and his buddies were burrying them in a field RIGHT outside my house where they just tore down a church, making nice craters. Don't know why or how he was so close when this one blew...I'll try to get a pick of the craters tomorrow...assuming they remove the police tape by then.

Latest save, all is done, just need to end turn:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; July 22, 2003, 01:04.
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                Um....

yeah. We are cursed.

Well ended rather abruptly when some dumb drunk f*ck decided to blow his leg off. I thought it was gunfire, but it turned out to be homemade Fireworks. The 24th is a state holiday celebrated like the 4th here in Utah.

Anyway, I had to go administer First aid, and he likely lost his leg. Most of the lower thigh was gone, and shrapnel was all through it. I had to turnicate it, 5 mins for the paramedics, that generally results in a lost limb.

He and his buddies were burrying them in a field RIGHT outside my house where they just tore down a church, making nice craters. Don't know why or how he was so close when this one blew...I'll try to get a pick of the craters tomorrow...assuming they remove the police tape by then.

Latest save, all is done, just need to end turn:

hi ,

you really ought to teach some people how to play civ , ..........

anyway , the large island , lets hope it like that and not two small islands , .....

currency from a hut , and who was saying again that we would only get dust from huts , .......

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Still think we are a long way from Invention MrWIA? This war with the Iroquis will net us at the least Construction, maybe it will get us Engineering (if you can get us const in a trade with some country). Bam! One step away from Invention. Our Archers will not be able to be made soon enough.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Massive trading of maps?

What does this mean? Did you go ahead with the WM trading idea? Did we make money, lose it?

don - I'll look at that as soon as I can, But remember Invention is two techs into the incredibly expensive Medieval Era, so we would HAVE to get both off of the Iroqs or some other poor bastars (Ottomans anyone? ). There's no way we could research our way there ourselves.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                      LARGE unclaimed island

It must be one island since Barbs are on the Eastern shore.

--Togas
                      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Sorry WIA.

Im having home comp troubles, and we all know Poly was having a bad day yesterday...

Details on the map trades

We got Currency from the hut. It was decided in chat to trade that around.

Sequence as follows:

Sell TM for 1 gold to all who did NOT need Currency

Sell Currency to all who needed it for ALL THEIR GOLD + WM

Sell WM to richest civs for Gold
                        Sell WM for poor civs for Gold + WM
                        RESELL WM to Rich civs for Gold +WM (was getting 50 gold + WM by now, and it was a difference of 1 gold between getting WM's and just more gold. In the end, I got all that back by reselling what they didn't have back to them)
                        And kept selling till everyone had it and I had all maps (except Germany, obviously)

TOTAL NET INCOME FROM ALL THAT (45 min and 2 notebook pages worth....)

495 Gold + VERY up to date map.
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Togas

--Togas
                          What? Does it spell out your name or something?
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Excellent decision and very well done.

It seems not EVERY decision President UnOrthOdOx makes harms the nation.

Togas must doubtless be referring to how that unknown land of course has multiple amounts of every resource, and the sole source of oil, coal, aluminium and uranium.

Or DOES it Togas?
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have yet to see any of YOUR decisions prove as profitable there MrWIA! Perhaps we should check into exactly WHAT you have been whoring FOR? It certainly isn't gold that amounts to anything.
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                              X