Chat 16 Save & Report - 490 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 16 Save & Report - 490 BC

We managed to play 4 turns (though in over 3 hours). Only 4 because nothing was done in 490 except move the galley. Iron is 4 turns away from being re-connected, we have cities churning out warriors, and we discovered to our chagrin that huts are NOT taken out of FoWed tiles when popped. (We sent the galley after some phantom huts to the south. It needed to get out of our channel with Persia anyway, though.)

Not much else to report. We have a few cities operating at size 4 thanks to negative WW. (The Germans really did us a favor declaring an unprovoked war like that. )
    Attached Files

Log.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally post by Kloreep
      ...we have cities churning out warriors...

How many warriors do we have? How many will we have at the end of 4 turns? We only need 10 to 15 for this attack.

What are we going to do with all these swordmen when our little spat with the Iroquios is over? Upgrade to Midevel Infantry? No, cause we will be using the money to upgrade our Archers to Bezerkers! And speaking of Archers...

Archers! Archers!! Archers!!!

Our time to exploit the single greatest upgrade in the game is closing quickly!!! We NEED to have at least 20 Archers before we get invention (but I would prefer no fewer than 30)!!!
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

No worries there, don. We will have around 20 Warriors/Swords in total after another 5-10 turns, no more. I take your point about the Archers, and I promise I will force us to build some more, but I can also assure you we are NOWHERE near Invention.

Hopefully I can update the Directory etc, and as the only one present at all of this term's chats, I will try to collect my impressions in a briefing for you sometime.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
        X