No announcement yet.

FAM Report: 1100 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yap GK, I'd think of this next peace treaty as a cease fire. Remember they also have furs, and a luxury would rock.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Aggie I thought we discussed that we WERENT going to make peace yet. But maybe I understoond wrong.

Comment

We won't be accepting Furs in a peace deal I don't think, NukeMaster.

We will be conquering them. We are Vikings - and what are Vikings without their own supplies of furs for shabby looking clothes that make us look like unwashed barbarians (well, some of us ARE )?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Hey! Watch it. Nothing wrong with Furs, there.
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

BigFurryMonsters are far too rare and valuable to skin. That is unless we start having bad luck with the map again.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

/me hides in the far corner of the map.
              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Ok good. We cannot let some sissy thoughts come into our brain. LONG LIVE THE VIKINGS.

Comment

Sorry Nuclear Master, I meant that the peace we get after we get aydin. . Basically I was saying that 20 turns after the peace we should attack again to seize the furs and other assorted cities.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                    * BigFurryMonster hides in the far corner of the map.
                    Don't go to far away... The presidential cave might need a new rug....
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I really don't have anything to say, I'm just posting so GodKing doesn't feel bad for having to post immediately after himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X