No announcement yet.

Chat 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. Call me an idiot. I found my post, in the wrong thread. Here it is.

-7 California time: 13:00
    -4 NewYork time: 16:00
    0 GMT: 20:00
    +2 Euro-time: 22:00
    +3 Israel time: 23:00
    +12 NZ time: 8:00

Sorry, BFM suggested this time for the Saturday chat, and it works for me OK, but I am sorry that I didn't post it and confirm it earlier. So far, I have not seen anything else that would change that time - so lets stick with it.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Oh Ya, OctavianX or OPD, my trusted VP's, will you please look at doing a mid week chat next week sometime. I will be unable to do so until the following weekend and I hate to see the game sit for a whole week with nothing going on. I know that OPD probably cannot do one due to his work schedule, so I guess I am looking at you OctavianX.

Thanks.

Prez GK

ps - dexters, the SMC names each unit, so you might want to ask dijon..... and if I were you, i would hope that he doesn't die in the counter attack if he does get your name, otherwise it will make for a bloody edition of the Viking Harold.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

DM here. I will be there. Will get my orders together. Sorry for the delay - but I keep having this bad dream of me being somthing called a Voxian and hordes of these soldiers in blue keep coming at me.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Voxian....
        Blue soldiers...
        Must be horrible. Here, take this cup of mead, and if after 15 of these it doesn't cure your problem, just start banging your head against that wall over thear, or, better yet, go out and kill some something. I know that always helped every Viking I know.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by BetaHound
          DM here. I will be there. Will get my orders together. Sorry for the delay - but I keep having this bad dream of me being somthing called a Voxian and hordes of these soldiers in blue keep coming at me.
          I knew a few guys who had a similar sort of problem a while ago just with a different colour. That went away after a while though.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

hi ,

, since the euro's almost always have to have funny hours , why not ones make one around 8 pm euro time ( gmt +1 ) , .......

lets hope the chat is at apolyton , .....

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Where will the chat be.
              The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by theViking
                Where will the chat be.
                see this thread. But remember it's undernet not dalnet.
                Are we having fun yet?

Comment

DM's orders:

(I acknowledge the requets of the SMC as listed above.)

Turn 1 (1225bc)

Worker n of Bergen moves to tile w-w of Bergen (where the settler currently is).

Change Asgard's production to spear.

Change Bergen's production to spear.

Trondheim wf from 2 to 7.

Warrior's Luck scientist to wf on tile 3.

Move science slider to 10%.

(this gets us units faster out of Warrior's Luck, alllows the city to start growing, gets us Monarchy in the same time, and costs us 1 extra gold per turn. With more tile improvements around WL, this would be break even.)

Turn 2 (1200 bc)

Workers (there should also be a Babylonian worker there) w-w of Bergen commence roading.

Kobenhavn production to spear,

(Question for team and Dejon- do we want to produce more warriors before we obtain iron. We can produce warriors for 10 shield fairly quickly - and then spean 40 gold to upgrade them. We currently have 4 warriors and some 120 gold. But we could leave them in the inner cities until we have the cash to upgrade. Once we connect the iron, you cannot change a build queue to warrior.)

Build city in the east. WF to 7. Production to walls. (my recommendation - what does the team think.)

Build city in west. WF to 2 (cows) Production to ??? Barracks? Walls?

Turn 3 (1175bc)

Trondheim production to settler.

Two workers near Kobenhavn to the woods tile w of the new city. They start roading next turn.

Workers south of Bergen to nw-nw of Kobenhavn. Commence roading next turn.

Turn 4 (1150bc)

Warrior's Luck wf from 3 to 1.

There will be other moves - but that is as farin advance as I want to plan for now.

See you there.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X