A quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question

I don't know what kept me from the demo game scene.

Anyways, it is possible for me to join the current game midstream or do I wait till game #3?

Thank ye
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

dexters - does Viking blood not run in your veins? Do you not worship Odin and Thor? Do you not long for warfare and pillage?

Then you, my friend, are most welcome on this team!!!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

dexters - great to have you aboard!

You may notice that things are a little quiet in the forums at the moment (all of them, in fact). This is of course because of the Nth Hemisphere's summer holidays (no idea if it's just the US or Canada, Europe as well). Things will pick up again whenever they end, but until then be prepared to have quite a strong say on our game.

I will go now and add your name to the illustrious list of members for the team, in a topped thread labelled Sign-up thread: Civ3 Democracy Game Number Deux

Any questions on our past or organisation? Have a look around the threads, especially those that are topped - they will give you at least a decent idea of what's happening.

Any specific question, just ask away!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Welcome aboard, dexters.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          You may notice that things are a little quiet in the forums at the moment (all of them, in fact). This is of course because of the Nth Hemisphere's summer holidays (no idea if it's just the US or Canada, Europe as well).
          Summer holidays? It ain't even summer yet!!

/me mumbles something about lazy Americans...
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Would I be able to join as well?

Comment

You would have to be checked for Nuclear Radiation, of course.
              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

You should be checked for fur balls :P

Comment

I have been.
                  Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

"Summer hollidays" is currently finals and people getting out of school and heading back home/getting awful drunk at graduation.

Welcome newcomers! Of course ALL are welcome to join in. Sit back and have some fun, but watch out for MrWIA, we're all a bit concerned about him...
                    Attached Files
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Is there any chance for a new comer to get a minister position?

Comment

The elections just ended, so next month when the nomination thread goes up, sign up for one and you have a good shot.

To improve that chance, though, stay active in the mean time, make suggestions, talk to the current ministers, perhaps one needs an assistant, perhaps even write for the *shameless plug* Valhalla Herald */shameless plug*
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

That might be a good idea. If anyone has the chance could you tell me about when each minister does?

Comment

The President and Vice President play the game and are in charge of making turnchats guiding the research and adjusting the sliders, but they follow the directions of the ministers for everything else.

Minister of Foreign Affairs handles all trades, deals, and declaring peace, war, and RoP/Alliance etc.

Domestic Minister is in charge of the homeland, producing units, moving workers, settling new cities, etc.

The Supreme Military Commander...well, kills things.

Each can assign assistants and such as they see fit, and all are responsible for polling the public for the major decisions as pertained to their position. Great Leaders and Declaring war and a few other things need approval by the public at large.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X