X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnchat #7 On Now

On Undernet in #civ3dem

So far it is Aggie and myself.

The 1500BC Save that we are using can be downloaded here: forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2017131
    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

1475 BC Save
    Attached Files
    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

On a sidenote, the rolecall is now:

WhiteBandit
      Aggie
      BetaHound
      CiverDan
      dejon

Comment

1400 BC Save for everyone...
        Attached Files

Comment

1375BC for the ton of newcomers in the chat
          Attached Files

Comment

1375BC for the ton of newcomers in the chat
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X