Term 2 Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term 2 Nominations

Doing some house cleaning while MrWIA has been kidnapped!

(I think we're definitely going to need a news article on this folks).

But let's get setup here. Not sure when we will hold elections (perhaps in a week? we're going to need to modify the NewCon since it has the dates in there pretty specific I believe?)

Anyways, let's get setup!

Post your nominations for

President
    GodKing

Vice President
    Octavian X
    OPD

Supreme Military Commander
    dejon
    mrmitchell

Foreign Affairs Minister
    Kloreep

Domestic Minister
    panag
    Betahound
    Last edited by WhiteBandit; May 26, 2003, 06:33.
    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

I was hoping (for simplicity's sake and the fact that we started play about the 1st of May) that Term II would start June 1, and each subsequent term on the first of the month thereafter.

Thus nominations about the 18th/19th, elections the 24th/25th, ending the 30th, ready for Term 2 to take over the 1st. Sound good?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

That term timing stuff sounds good
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Sounds good to me. I had forgotten there was a delay between elections and the game's start.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. It's easier to keep track of elections when the date is somewhere more recognizable in the month.
          Join a Democracy Game today!
          | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Yes, definitely go with elections ending with the month...

Comment

i second the beginning of the month idea

as for me, i will nto be running for the second term. things are getting a bit busy here, and it's only going to get moreso i'll still be an active part of the game, but i'm not sure i can make turnchats.

i'll finish off this term professionally though, don't worry
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Hey, where's everybody?
                No candidates?
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Count me in for something.... oh, prez. However, chats will be not be held on apolyton chat (assuming it gets back up) as my computer is not compatable with it. Undernet works fine.

As I suspect I will end up loosing I will most likely be acting prez for half the term like I did this term for DM.....
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

GK for pres
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Umm... Uber for military!
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Go GK!

Hmm... wonder who'll be our next SMC. Aggie? mrmitchell?

Comment

I suppose I should anounce that until I can figure out how to solve my IRC problems, I will not be running for anything. We need government officials who can actually do stuff...

Comment

I nominate WhiteBandit for President

I nominate God King for Vice President

I nominate History Guy for Supreme Military Commander

I nominate Kloreep for Foreign Affairs Minister

I nominate E_T for Domestic Minister

Comment

Fine by me BigFree - VP, P whatever. I would just like to help out and contribute to our glorious victory.
                              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                              X