Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnO must leave for a few days!!!

My Great Uncle has passed away.

To me he was a Grandfather, since I never knew mine on that side of the family. I lived with him for 2 summers when I was younger, even.

Also, I have been named executor(sp) of his will, which has pissed his children off like you wouldn't believe, but he and I had discussed it, and I know what he wished.

Anyway, I am going to be gone till I get all this straightened out. I need someone to attend Saturdays chat, I will also try to get the neccessary polls up for the cities before I leave.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I can help. Let me know if you have any instructions if you would like me to take over.

GK
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Thanks GK.

Im going to make a poll on the two general placement plans that have come out of discussion, just follow that poll, and use workers as you see fit for now. Ill PM you with some details.

I don't know what the NewCon calls for specifically here, so:

I hereby announce that GodKing is named assistant DM. He is hereby granted control over all powers, decisions, and abilities of the whole of the DM office, and any action of his should be seen as an action by myself. Thank you.
      Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; May 2, 2003, 09:25.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that UnOrthOdOx, don't worry about this game too much, just take care of yourself and your family.

Comment

My condolences, UnOrthO.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

sorry to hear that UnO.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

UnO - take care, my friend. Your great uncle obviously had good judgement. All the best.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

My sincere condolances.
                The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Comment

Don't worry, real life takes precedence. Take all the time off you need.

My condolences.
                    Join a Democracy Game today!
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Take all the time you need UnOrthO. See you soon.

With all your work here, we will have no problem anyway.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Damn, I didn't read this until today, I'm really sorry to hear this UnOrthO, and wish you and your family the best

-Your friend,
                        Master Zen
                        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that UnOrthO. Take care of yourself and your family first, we will help ourselves.

My condolances.

Take care,

Aidun
                          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts.

For those interested, I took some time for myself this week, and attended a mourning ceremony (I am 1/8 or so Lakota) that required a departure from technology for a time.

I am back to civilization now, for better or worse, but am still having some touchy legal crap, so I won't be around all that much for a while yet.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X