DM Graphical assistant needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM Graphical assistant needed.

I am in need of an assistant to make good maps of city locations for me. BigFree did a nice job in the other thread (thanks BF!!!) but I could use someone to help me out on a regular basis, I have NO editting software on my comp, only paint. (I am willing to try out any good free ones if someone can point me in that direction too) Anyone?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

hahahah!

When I first read the thread subject, I thought you meant like the paperclip in office.

Hmm if you can't find anyone else, I'm able to to do quite a bit in the mapping and picture editing department.

Comment

I wouldn't mind helping out UnOrthOdOx. I'm still kinda new at it though; you should see some of my earliest maps I made in the ISDG, they could easily be compared to stick figures!

Just let me know what you need; and I'll do my best.

Comment

I seem to be doing ok with just MS Paint. I made (ok I fixed it) my avatar with it. My only problem is that I can't take screenies.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
          I seem to be doing ok with just MS Paint. I made (ok I fixed it) my avatar with it. My only problem is that I can't take screenies.
          No screenies? Not even the print screen/past to paint method?
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I don't even know what that is...
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

the print screen button on the keyboard captures whatevers on the screen onto the clipboard. toy can then paste it into any image editor (even mspaint)
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Kick @ss!!! I just tried it! Cool! Thanks!

Comment

What exactly do you want? I may help, I think...
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas
                  I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Does anyopne have a WORKING copy of Photshop? Mine didn't work, so I'm getting it replaced. I have all the macros and templates used by vondrack in the ISDG game to make those truly excellent maps of his. If anyone wants to help and has Photoshop, then let me know and I'll email you them - looks like they make mapmaking a breeze!
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I do have a working copy of Photoshop 7.0, and would be willing to volunteer some time.
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        Does anyopne have a WORKING copy of Photshop? Mine didn't work, so I'm getting it replaced. I have all the macros and templates used by vondrack in the ISDG game to make those truly excellent maps of his. If anyone wants to help and has Photoshop, then let me know and I'll email you them - looks like they make mapmaking a breeze!
                        I have a copy of it, I really don't know much about it yet, still goofing off with it mostly. If you could send me those files I'd be willing to try and figure them out. Thanks. bigfree1 @ attbi.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          Does anyopne have a WORKING copy of Photshop?

If anyone wants to help and has Photoshop, then let me know and I'll email you them - looks like they make mapmaking a breeze!
                          aroeira @ ism.com.br (without the spaces)

I have Photoshop 7.0 (registered copy )
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
                            What exactly do you want? I may help, I think...

hi ,

you think

if there is anyone else who can do a better job i start eating my shoes

Aro , if you have the time , please do so , you are simply the best when it comes to graphics , ......

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                              the print screen button on the keyboard captures whatevers on the screen onto the clipboard. toy can then paste it into any image editor (even mspaint)
                              Press Alt-PrintScreen and it only captures the current window.
                              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                              X