Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Own Civilization

I am High Lord Ghengis Bong of the Bongolians

I havent made any changes in the editor , im just talking about changing the name and title and city names as you can do in the game

I was just interested to see what other folks were calling their 'empires' and 'people'
    What would you need for a Military Alliance vs. the Indians?

Soviet Federation.

Comment

I'm Emperor Matz I of Matzania.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Empress Laurastiina of the Finns
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

If I still played Civ3 then I'd make the Scots but since I don't...
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've made up many names for my Civs, depending on my mood. One was Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees, Dork of the Morons, etc.
            It makes the game more interesting for me, I guess!

Comment

I'm Cristián, Supreme Commander of the Republic of Chile.
              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

My ruling title would be: Mikael I Viisas, Suomen Ylikeisari. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Comment

I used to name my Civ's leader after my cat (Zorro) and then name the cities after various cat toys/food/etc.

Ever since I had to get rid of the cat, I just use the default names. It's just not the same.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                    I used to name my Civ's leader after my cat (Zorro) and then name the cities after various cat toys/food/etc.

Ever since I had to get rid of the cat, I just use the default names. It's just not the same.
                    Sadly, I did the same thing in SMAC. The capital city was the S**tBox.
                    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

I am Carlos113, CORE Commander. (Not very surprising eh? )
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I am Mister Yanghead (as in that mister to you buddy ) of the Canadians. I use America and change all the city names. I just wish you could turn of Abes idiot grin. I have also played as Overlord Len of the Lenoans, capitol city Lenoa, next city Adamski, just variations on my names. Tend to create my own "persona" be line for comunism, stuff like that.

Comment

Commander Rodrigo of the Mexicans (modded Aztecs)
                          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Master Immortal, Emperor of the Albertans!
                            Libertas inaestimabilis res est.
                            (Liberty is a thing beyond all price.)
                            ~Corpus Iuris Civilis: Digesta

Comment

Originally posted by Yanghead
                              I just wish you could turn of Abes idiot grin.
                              If I remember right, there are no recorded images of him smiling. Not surprising considering the circumstances of his presidency and his times.

You're right though, the smile is goofy. In fairness to the artists, he looks so stern in all the recorded images we do have that figuring out how to make the smile had to be a challenge.

There are a couple of leaderhead images I have problems with (particularly Tokugawa), but overall I have to say they're well done and some are quite funny.
                              "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

Working...
                              X