Poles
    6.67%
    Ethiopians
    0.00%
    Koreans
    0.00%
    Khmer
    0.00%
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

In game terms - the Spanish. How many times I have landed on a map with horrible terrain and wished my fast moving Explorers could attack.

Now they can.
    "Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)

Comment

Ottomans for me. I *love* the Scientific and Industrious traits, but the Persians were the only ones who had it before and I felt that their Immortals and Golden Age come too early to suit my playing style. Now with the Turks, I have an excellent late-Industrial attacking edge.

Comment

Tis'is not about PTW if you look at the eligible civs.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

i only played the incas, but liked them
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Incas? In which game? Perhaps it was mod of some kind or I missed something?

Comment

serb: before PTW was out, wernezuma (with some help of others) launched an extrapack with quite a few (16) new civs.

check out http://de.geocities.com/wernazuma/ for the download
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
              X