Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

abbamouse civ pack: 14 New Civs (playable beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abbamouse civ pack: 14 New Civs (playable beta)

The new civs are:

Portugal
    Polynesia
    Morocco
    Hungary
    Nunavut (the Inuit)
    Sweden
    Mali
    Lithuania
    Incas
    Maya
    Ethiopia
    Harappa,
    Hittites,
    and Java.

I tried to avoid duplicating the Apolyton extraciv pack, but there are a few that overlap. I managed to completely avoid overlap with PtW (though I guessed wrong and had to delete Arabs and put in Incas when the final list came out). All ability combinations are now represented by two civilizations.

Complete data on each civ is available at the same site as the file (about 4 megs):

Still to do: Find proper art for the Kayak (the Inuits' UU), Slinger (Harappan UU), and Voyager Canoe (Polynesian UU). Also need to finish replacing leaderheads with new ones (currently all the animated ones are placeholders), and complete many of the civilopedia entries.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated -- this version is quite playable and I have fun with it (my fundamental purpose in making it) so I'd love to get suggestions so that I can improve it.

Jeff Dixon
    aka abbamouse

PS I posted on this before at an earlier stage but wasn't able to properly edit the title of the thread, so I had to post a new one.

Great Mod!

I just downloaded your mod today, and it's fantastic. I implemented a world map and extra resources, as well as correct starting places, and I love playing it! I have only tried out the Hungarians(got demolished by the Hittites' three horse chariots) and the Inuits(stopped because of time). Just one things. The capitol of Ethiopia should be Aksum, not Adis Adaba, as Aksum was the capitol for most of Ethiopian history. Great work!

Comment

This is really good.

I think you should post it in the Files forum if you haven't done it already.
      CSPA

Comment

Working...
      X