Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExtraPack Finalization Project?

Is it dead or alive?

...it's so long time since I last heard anything about it...

It must not die!
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

At first I can assure you that it's alive. Nonetheless, I'm pretty much working alone at the moment.
    The last update I gave didn't receive too much attention .

It's here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=54127

I'm getting on quite well with everything. I'm currently working MYSELF on a unit, I hope it doesn't get too amateurish, it's the Ethiopian Sarwe.
    I've collected all leaderheads and made some flics myself. They lamentably aren't animated nor do they have changing expressions of mood, I could only do the leader graphics with the kisses and the hearts, not beaten up grpahics or anything. If someone wants to do this, I'd appreciate it very much.
    I'm also already working on the mod-BIC file and it seems that I do everything right (at least my little bit of gametesting shows that).
    Also, I'm doing the entries for the Civilopedia, or better said, I'm taking the texts written here by some people, reread them critically, shorten them and paste them into the Civilopedia.

I still lack a few unit graphics (as you can also see on my homepage) and unit civilopedia entries, but that's about it.
    When using some placeholder graphics ofr the meanwhile, the ExtraPack should be available for playtesting in a few days. I won't release it though, before not all units are properly done and there#s been a bit playtesting.

So much for now, Wernazuma
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Great. I'd say the leaderhead graphics aren't that crucial to the gameplay, though, so the lack of expressions is not an enormous loss.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Working...
      X