Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final

Germans, Greeks and Persians came top in the Most Annying Civ to Play Against poll, and this is to decide the title once and for all.
    Greeks
    17.65%
    Germans
    11.76%
    Persians
    17.65%
    Dear God these are dumb choices! Let's have a re-vote!
    52.94%

The poll is expired.

What the ???

I don't find those civs all that annoying. Now, Lizzie on the other hand....

Comment

The most annoying of all civs are the Jamiroquais and their stupid UU: the ball of mirrors. When I hear their Disco anthem I wish to be a space-cowboy to annihilate them
      Embassador of Uruguay (the country best known because its flag always appeared between USAs and USSRs flags when they were ordered alphabetically - in spanish USSR IS 'URSS').

Comment

****ing greeks and their invincible hoplites.....
        CSPA

Comment

yeah Greek Hoplites are annoying, but the Zulus are invariably strong every single time I play, which annoys me as I can't kill them without huge losses and massive need to throw money into production.
          "Laughter is the best medicine.........unless of course you're diabetic, then I suppose insulin comes pretty high up on the list."

Comment

Russians are the most annoying by far....Always strong and ahead in tech

Comment

BANANA!
              You make my life and times
              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
                BANANA!
                I've never found the Banana civ all that annoying.

Come to think, I've never found the Banana civ at all!

Comment

uuupppssss!!!!!!

still Rome.

EDITED
                  Last edited by Andemagne; August 3, 2002, 17:56.
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

GhengisFarb> You mean you've never heard their horrible war cry, either??

Khannnista kalimii, kalimi banaanaa! Eeeeuuuu! Eeeeuuuu!
                    You make my life and times
                    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
                      GhengisFarb> You mean you've never heard their horrible war cry, either??

Khannnista kalimii, kalimi banaanaa! Eeeeuuuu! Eeeeuuuu!
                      Nope. What's their UU? Maybe I'll nominate them for the next most annoying civ poll simply because I find it annoying that I can't find them.

Comment

Am I the only one who consistently gets drilled by hordes of angry Immortals who torch vast tracts of my territory? Persians it is.
                        "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

From this poll options:

Greek: Can't remember any game, were I actually started nearby these people...

Germany: When I want to waste 'em, I waste 'em, no question about that

Persia: A mixture of Greek and Germany, I seldom starts nearby those people, but the times I do, I just waste them, when I find the right time...

With other words...I demand a re-poll

Nobody beats the English in annoyance...
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                            From this poll options:

Greek: Can't remember any game, were I actually started nearby these people...

Germany: When I want to waste 'em, I waste 'em, no question about that

Persia: A mixture of Greek and Germany, I seldom starts nearby those people, but the times I do, I just waste them, when I find the right time...

With other words...I demand a re-poll

Nobody beats the English in annoyance...
                            I second that! Stupid Lizabeth.....

Comment

aw cummon... hoplites are harmless, you just can't beat them... so wait until knights and longbowmen.

but the immortals.... they can REALLY kick you a$$. they'll win >50% of the attacks against fortified spearmen. and 2 in defence make them difficult to whipe out on the battlefield before their attack.

what's annoying about lizzy? she's ugly, but harmless
                              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X