No announcement yet.

Favorite civ (or what you use the most)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play the babs. I like the cheap improvements.

Unique unit could be better though
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by XOR
      Rome or India, I never ever play as anything other than that. And elephants being mere normal knights isnt nice.
      I edited the elephant to have an extra hit point and somthn else too, to help even it out, but I forget what.
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Egypt, Babylon, Germany or just a random one.
        CSPA

Comment

Rome is best !!
          In ancient timet Rome was Largest Empire in
          the world
          In Rome Live 4million people!!!

Comment

well isnt that great!!!
            "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

OK, 4 mln people. I think other civs were also pretty impressive.
              I'd like to play Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, China, India, France, Germany, England, Iroqious, Aztecs, Zulus, Russia, Japan or random.

Comment

Rome, Germany, and America; in that order of frequency.
                Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Originally posted by polienco

In Rome Live 4million people!!!
                  An interesting thing; tThe ancient city of Rome and it's population of 1 million people is impossible to simulate in Civ terms. Since (without editing) a cities population doesn't reach 1 million until size 13(14?), it's impossible until Sanitation is researched in the Industrial age.

Edit: spelling.
                  Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Persia.
                    If I get iron early (I start with bornze working) I can
                    kill all my continental foes (on a standart map) very soon

Comment

Originally posted by dunk

There wasn't a difference (besides color and city styles) between civs in Civ II, was there?
                      For the human player, the only difference was turn order. This meant that if you were, for example, the white Civ (moved first) and you landed a spaceship the same year as any other Civ, you still win. If you were purple Civ (moved last), you lost.

However, different AI Civs had different "preference" settings, so the AIs played differently.

Comment

I have mostly played as the Persians on monarch. I am will start playing on Emporer soon, and I think I'll start using Random, as well.

Comment

I love the Egyptians... The Religious-Industrious combination is almost perfect.

Comment

Persia or Germany..depends on when I want to make my in game push..Ancient or Industrial..but before that..Random
                            My Future Age-Snoopy's Terrain Mod
                            My Future Age-European Terrain Mod
                            My Future Age-Winter Terrain Mod
                            All scenarios are from their respective terrains now allowing 24 civs and starting in the Future Age. Get them now for a great game!

Comment

I play rome if I want quickie conquest. I dont see how persia is any good, since 1 v1 agst rome and persia, rome is far better with mil and com mod and the def of 3 can kick immortals butt. (immortal attacks with 4v3 and Legion attacks 3v2)

For any long term game egypt like everyone else and japan and china and aztec is my fav.
                              :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X