Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationality.(this ain't gonna be what you think it is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps it's supposed to be "other/asia"
    CSPA

Comment

oh never mind there's already an "other" option
      CSPA

Comment

i have a funny feeling this poll might not have been as well thought out as originally hoped...
        B♭3

Comment

Original hope?

I think it was a "make it up as you go along" jobbie.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
            Yep, Russians are Asian. They're all mongols!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              don't.... most russians... consider themselves european...?
              Yes.

and don't most russian population centers lie within the european continent...?
              Yes.
              "anyway russia is in asia" indeed...
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by hagen
                GenghisFarb: Russians are Mongols? Is it a joke? ...
                I hope so.

Russians conquered Syberia and the other asian lands only in the industrial age (no, not 340 AD, it was in the real world )
                In XVI century actually, under the reign of Ivan the Terrible. Russia was far away from an industrial age
                And btw, it's Siberia not Syberia (Syberia it's a game)

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  Russia is still European. it's not like anybody in the Russian-Russian part gives a damn about siberia and the far east, and it's not like anybody there really gives a damn about Moscow.
                  Well, Siberia it's a Russian part of Russia too, as well as Moscow. Russians are majority of population here. I was born in Siberia, live in Siberia now and you right I don't like guys from Moscow, they are too arrogant Btw, I spent three years of my life in Moscow

Russia is european. simple as that.
                  Not so simple. In general, yes we are more European country then Asian. But due our history and location we have very strong Asian influence. Look at Russian architecture for example. It's a mix of western and eastern architecture. And it's true for everything Russian. Russia is a mix of Europe and Asia. A unique culture and it's pretty cool.

Comment

"FOFF"
                    CSPA

Comment

it's the russian spelling.

actually, i'm just geussing. it could just be that the russians don't know the right word to use...
                      B♭3

Comment

Blah
                        Guys do you have an imagination?
                        FOFF it's the shorter version of F*CK OFF. This guy have only 5 fingers on his palm (as well as majority of humans). So it's simply imossible to write full line on fist.

it's the russian spelling.
                        On Russian it's "otebis"

Comment

FU is a more common abbreviation, foff just looks and sounds silly.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Never seen FU used before.....
                            How can you defeat an enemy which will never accept defeat?

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                              In general, yes we are more European country then Asian. But due our history and location we have very strong Asian influence. Look at Russian architecture for example. It's a mix of western and eastern architecture. And it's true for everything Russian. Russia is a mix of Europe and Asia. A unique culture and it's pretty cool.
                              Did you ever notice, that Italian 16th cent cathedrals look much different from cathedrals in Germany in the same period?
                              So, if Russia is a mixture of Asia and Europe, then it'd be more precise to say, Russia is a mixture between Asia and France, Italy, Spain, England, Netherlands, Danmark, Sweden, Austria, Germany and several others.
                              B/c all these European cultures for themselves are more than just a mixture between other European cultures, I'd guess, there must be something 'original' in Russian culture, too.
                              Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Comment

This guy have only 5 fingers on his palm (as well as majority of humans). So it's simply imossible to write full line on fist.
                                use both hands
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X