Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen with the Apolyton Extra Civs Paq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen with the Apolyton Extra Civs Paq?

What happen with the Apolyton Extra Civs Paq?
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

I would love to hear the answer to this question as well and was waiting. Following all those threads at the top is confusing.

Civland rocks!

Comment

I haven't had much possibility to be online in the last 2 months, so lamentably the threads are quite dead. I've just "returned" 3 days ago. Almost every required information is ready, yet we still lack most (actually all!) of the graphics. I'd do it myself, but I'm not technically capable enough.
      All the required info on the extra civs is now in the compiled thread 1-4. The UU thread and the leader graphics thread are meant to provide possible graphic guys with pictures to draw upon. And when we finally have the graphics, I'll write a "readme" and we only need some mod-maker who puts the gathered info in a scenario. We especially need some graphics guy, so if you know one...
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Hmm...

Is the intention of the pack to just have them available to swap in or out of your list of 16? Because, doesn't Civ3 crash, with >16 civs, when you go to the Dip screen?
        I hate oral!!

Comment

Yes, the ExtraPack civs are meant to be more choices, not more opponents, exactly for the reasons you give. It would be hard for european/near east civs to survive with so many competitors on little space, anyway.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I could possibly be of some help with the graphics, if it's still needed. I have quite a bit of experience with Photoshop and LightWave 3D, as well as other packages. Let me know.

Comment

Viseus: It would be great, if you could help with graphics. We still lack *ALL* leader heads and units...
              Lamentably I don't have a clue which files are needed to implement them into Civ3 nor what you'd need to make them (I'm a complete dumbass in this). You should probably check out the "Civ3 Creation-Forum" to get help with this. In the "Leader Heads"-thread we have put pictures of the leaders we found, so you could use them as basis for the graphics.

Comment

Working...
              X