Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico

I'm working on a Mexico Mod. I'll include a still pic of Presidente Benito Juarez, our greatest leader and hero. When I played CTP, I was outraged to see Santa Anna as Mexico's default leader. He was an utter *******. He put taxes on windows, dogs, and that kind of stuf, and he caused the US war with his stupidity. I'm replacing the Iroquois' Civ with mine. Any suggestions?
    If you put all the Mexican senators and politicians in one room and give me a phaser set to vaporize, I'll choose that over sx with Shayla from school.

I would suggest you HIDE.

There are those out there that feel their "civ" are the only ones "worthy" to be in a "mere game."

Serious side:
    Cute. It would be fun to see more mods. I only wish that you guys in the mod community got more support or a better editor to work with.
    sum dum guy

Comment

Hehe, we would have to give Mexico a new CSA that dramatically INCREASES corruption!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sure it is not better to replace the Atzec instead of the Iroquois?

Saluti
        A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority. -Samuel Johnson- (1709-84), English author
        I love the language, that soft bastard Latin,/Which melts like kisses from a female mouth,/And sounds as if it should be writ on satin/With syllables which breathe of the sweet South.-Lord Byron- (1788-1824), English poet.
        Lump the whole thing! Say that the Creator made Italy from designs by Michael Angelo! -Mark Twain- (1835-1910), U.S. author.

Comment

Yes, if introducing a mexican civ it would be better to replace the aztecs. Geberally spoken it's always better to replace the Iroquois...
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Corruption in Mexico

I suppose 99.3% of gold and shields lost to corruption would be realistic. Pinches Politicos Mexicanos!!!
            If you put all the Mexican senators and politicians in one room and give me a phaser set to vaporize, I'll choose that over sx with Shayla from school.

Comment

Plus, for every 3 citizens generated, 1 should automaticaly leave the country and go the nearest most populous civ

Comment

Originally posted by whosurdaddy
                Plus, for every 3 citizens generated, 1 should automaticaly leave the country and go the nearest most populous civ
                Demasiado bueno el chiste!
                Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

If the Mexican civ supplants the Aztecs, where does the concept start? I say this because there is still an Aztec influence on current Mexican place names. Tehuantepec and Texcoco still exist. Would these be included?

Of course, at Mexican independence (1821?), places like San Antonio, El Paso, Alburquerque and San Francisco were in Mexico. Do we give these over to the new Mexican civ? If so, we would need to delete some names from the American list.
                  -Daryl
                  My words are backed by... Hey! Who stole my uranium??!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X