Why just one UU per civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why just one UU per civ?

Anyone here are talking about the upcoming apolyton add-on and talking about what special unit we should give each civ. Now, I am sure it is possible to give a civ more then one UU. So, why don't we give every Civ two different unique units? That would solve a lot of debates and historical points. It would also add greater diversity between the civs.
    "The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise" Preem Palver, First speaker, "Second Foundation", Isaac Asimov

I agree totally with you.

Comment

Well, maybe because it's hard to find 16+32 more UU on those existing 16 civs + 16 new civs going to be added by the expansion pack!

Anyway, I do agree to let mods add more than one UU for science fiction or fantasy maps/games.
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

There's a point in that. Two UUs per civ would have been more interesting and it would reflect better the different time periods of a civilisation. But of course it would bring the problem that there would be quite many units in the game.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well, having many units isn't even that big a problem but making many units is...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X