This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton ExtraCivs Pack: Iroquois

Contents: Read my first post in this thread for an elaborate introduction: if we make an Apolyton Pack for Civs, should we change the existing Iroquois civ in any way? (At the risk of overstating the obvious, if you want the Sioux to be used instead of the Iroquois, you should vote for #3, not #4)

---
    NOTE: I'm just posting this for Locutus, see the thread mentioned above to get the full scoop. -- adaMada
    Don't touch them, how dare you challenge Sid's wisdom?! They're perfect the way they are...
    66.67%
    Bah, I hate 'em! Remove them altogether (more room for new civs)
    0.00%
    Iroquois, Schmiroquois! Bring back the Sioux!
    0.00%
    The Iroquois are nice but the Inuit/Apache/[insert your favourite tribe] would be even better
    0.00%
    Merge all American Indian tribes together and call them Native Americans (or whatever)
    33.33%
    Other (please post suggestions)
    0.00%
    Banana
    0.00%
    Last edited by adaMada; November 4, 2001, 20:34.
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Thanks a ton for helping me out, AdaMada Too bad I just posted the same thread myself Everyone please use this thread, mine will hopefully soon be closed by the mods...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      Thanks a ton for helping me out, AdaMada Too bad I just posted the same thread myself Everyone please use this thread, mine will hopefully soon be closed by the mods...
      lol, no problem. Sorry about the double post -- don't know how it happened, I checked seconds before posting it to be sure... lol, oh well, not the end of the world by far .

-- adaMada

PS: If you have any more trouble with putting up more polls, then post somewhere, and someone'll help -- if no one responds, PM me, and I'll do my best...
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

I did the same: checked right before I hit 'new trhead'. According to the forum clock, you posted this thread 3 minutes earlier than me so I must have hit that refresh button just a few seconds before you hit the 'submit poll' button... oh well

Nope, I won't need your help posting polls anymore. For some weird reason I could only submit one poll this afternoon but had no problem posting 3 just now
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X