Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent
    A New Phase of Da Boardss! How long until we get a Civ 4 Wishlist board??
    God, hopefully not for a while. Hopefully Civ III will be able to satisfy us for at least a couple months and then a couple of expansions later, I will be ready to talk Civ IV.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Mark, how long did it take to transfer 1681 posts?!(!((!

That seems like a lot!
      I think it took him half an hour or something to transfer the Threads (not the posts).
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

You do love starting new sub-forums don't you, MarkG?

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
          Ah Mark why no mention of me? If it wasn't for me this board wouldn't even be around, don't I deserve some credit?
          you wanted to be mentioned as "the last drop"?
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
            You do love starting new sub-forums don't you, MarkG?
            my bigest joy is when i open 40-50 threads, select from a menu the option to move each one of them, then choose the forum to which they are to be moved(each on of them) and then click the ok button(for each on of them)! an amazing experience!

Comment

Hey, its never too early to start discussing Civ 4, We've already got a lot of wishes we know aren't in Civ 3, and we wouldn't want to forget them, would we? And we want to prove beyond shadow of doubt and then some that there will be a market for Civ 4!

Comment

Hold your horses there Brent. Maybe we'll have to evalute civ3 a bit more first. Specualtions and ideas comes along on the way anway. There has to be plans for civ4 before we start talking to much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                  There has to be plans for civ4 before we start talking to much about it.
                  That isn't required. If we give them loads of ideas they probably want to make it

However, I think it is best if we wait until spring to start that Forum.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

That isn't required. If we give them loads of ideas they probably want to make it

Taking in account we would be doing most of their work
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I think Korn has the best idea for a new forum, "then i also plan on organizing a new EC3-X list for the civ3 expansion...locutus has already organized a fine list of civilizations to be in the Civ3 Expansion", well it's not neccasarily a direct statement about starting a new forum. When Civ3 comes out and a few weeks later a Civ3 Expansion thread should be created.
                      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

new forums for suggestions will be opened when civ3 is out. if we dont what's in(and evaluate it) how can we suggest for the next step?

Comment

Working...
                        X