The 16th civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 16th civ

With the knoledge that Babylonia and Persia are in civ3 that only leaves only one unconfirmed civ, take a guess!!!
    Vikings
    13.51%
    Pheonicians/Carthaginians
    5.41%
    Aztecs
    51.35%
    Hebrews
    8.11%
    Mongols
    8.11%
    Celts
    2.70%
    Other
    10.81%

The poll is expired.

HEBREWS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

No you didn't! Another poll... At least this one isn't spammy (though it has potential )

I can't believe that you didn't include the Spanish though who are a realistic possibility in favor of total longshots like the Vikings!

I vote for the Spanish. Hey, there civ is still partially alive today, well on it's last legs, but....

Comment

Gotta be the Aztecs, Civ needs another N/S American civ. The rest are too European/Mediterranean with the exception of the Mongols.

Comment

Europe
          1.Germans
          2.Romans
          3.French
          4.English
          5.Greeks
          6.Russia

Central Asia/Mid East
          7.Egyptians
          8.Persians
          9.Babylonians

Eastern Asian
          10.Chinese
          11.Indians
          12.Japanese

Africa
          13.Zulus

N America
          14.Americans
          15.Iroquois

Well with the exception of Central/S Africa and South America, the civs are all northern hemisphere and decently distributed across the continents (well except for Europe, but it'd be real tough to cut any of the current Euro civs).

I'd say the 16th Civ has gotta be the Aztecs or even the Incas. Civ needs something in that area

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
            HEBREWS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!
            LOLOL I love you Eli I can't help it

I understand your emotion!!!

OK, I've never since the begginning of civs included took a guess but since we are so close to the end I'll brake my tradition.

It has to be either the Mongols or the Aztecs. I'd say the aztecs fit more nicely. Still the exception of the mongols just doesn;t sound right.

Comment

I voted for the Aztecs, but I would have chosen the Incas if the possibility was there
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Aztecs

Incas

Comment

I voted other: Spanish.

Unlike Serapis IV I do not want a political correct game. Just include the civs that were important, at least in their time. It is not important to have a global spread of them...

But actually there should be more civs than 16! Because in ctp or ctp2 I can play the Dutch. Hoera! OZO!
                  Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
                  If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
                  "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Based on both the evidence and on logic, it seems inevitable to me that the last civs should be one of the a 'classic' Mesoamerican civs (Olmec, Aztec, Incan, Mayan). Personally I'd prefer either the Olmec ('Mother of Mesoamerica') or the Mayas (they existed for centuries longer than the others), but based on the evidence it has to be the Aztec.
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Why is it that it seems like 16 civs is half a game. Grrr, i want like 32 civs, but i suppose that would be hard on the Game designers having to make all those wonderfull animations. Id like to see them add another 16 with annimations in an expansion within the next year or two. Though thats not happening.
                      "Its a great day for Hockey"
                      - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

I want the vikings in, but it seems that noone does the same...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I would have to say the Vikings. Why?

Well, the Vikings were responsible for raiding up and down Europe, even going so far as the Middle East. In doing this, they helped to spread culture, disease and technology. They were the first Europeans to reach America, and the Icelandic people had one of the first true democracies.
                          ----
                          "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Look at that screenshot: http://www.civfanatics.com/cgi-bin/a...ges/ingame.jpg. The pink civ

- is the neighbour of the Americans,
                            - contains the cities of Ecatepec and Tenoc(titlan),
                            - has the ability to build a somewhat revealing (special?) unit.

Must be the Aztecs.
                            "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Originally posted by Draco aka Se7eN
                              Why is it that it seems like 16 civs is half a game. Grrr, i want like 32 civs, but i suppose that would be hard on the Game designers having to make all those wonderfull animations. Id like to see them add another 16 with annimations in an expansion within the next year or two. Though thats not happening.
                              I fully agree with you! Give us more civs!
                              Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
                              If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
                              "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Working...
                              X