No announcement yet.

A mini tourney- Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got killed the first time, and it's always bugged me.

Here I go again!!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Can't wait to see how you do Theseus. It would be great to see how much learning at AU has improved your playing ability.

Hard for me to imagine a time when Arrian and Theseus couldn't win a game of civ 3.
      badams

Comment

I forgot what nice starts we used to give ourselves... before Dominae, alexman, and others started being *dastardly.*
        Attached Files
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

As far as I remember it was a random start, first try. I didn't use the editor. The starting spot looks sweet, but the surroundings aren't all that good. You needed a lot of workers and time to get through that thicket and to make all the mountains productive and passable.

Comment

Theseus, are you playing it with vanilla CivIII, or with Conquests?

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It's seemingly a weird mix... tech, Wonders, etc., seem vanilla, while there are C3C elements as well, e.g., Armies have an extra move point. A little disconcerting, but in now way detracting from my enjoyment in kicking the everlovin' sh*t out of this course!!

Comment

Working...
              X