No announcement yet.

AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA1 is moving, we are on the last two players for the first turn, so the speed could be disputed..

Comment

• Is it too late to enter into this game???

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Ack. I have gotten several emails and PM's to get the game started... but I AINT GOT NO SAVE TO START IT WITH. Besides, as persia, am I not the 3rd civ to play? I don't get it. I just read through this mess, and besides being very confused, I have a sinus headach as well. OK. So here goes: When it is my turn, please email me the save, along with the location of the tracker thread if one has been started. This way, I will hopefully have a clue. IF, for some unknow reason, persia is NOT the third, but the first civ, then someone post the raw save and email me letting me know that is the case This way, I will know that I have to set it up and get going. I will then start a tracker thread and do all the other set up crap.

Now, my email is posted earlier, and most of you probably have seen it in one of Paddies spam joke sprees anyways, but just in case, it is godking ta prodigy tod net.

Oh, and I am on vacation starting just about now, and will not be home until Monday night, so don't expect me to do crap on this until Tuesday at the earliest. Sorry to sound testy, but today I got several messages from people who are and some who aren't in this game, one was quite rude, and not much of which made sense.

Later,
        Gk / Rich
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• I posted the svae in the tracker as i havent had godkings e-mail - now I sent it - hope speed ll go up now

Comment

• Originally posted by E_T
            Is it too late to enter into this game???

E_T
            No... we just need to find more players to fill out a new one.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommynt
              I posted the svae in the tracker as i havent had godkings e-mail - now I sent it - hope speed ll go up now
              Ok, I'm the last player in LA5 and we're going no where. I understand that tommynt is the 2nd player and my partner GK is the 3rd. GK should play the save tomorrow, assuming he has it.

I haven't see a post from the first player, Morgemil, but it sounds like tommynt got the save.

What I don't have is the "tracker" thread. Can't find it. If one exists, please post me in that direction.

(edit)

I found the thread. It's located HERE

All players in this game need to BOOKMARK this thread and visit it often to keep the game moving.

--Togas
              Last edited by Togas; April 25, 2005, 18:00.
              Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
              Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
              Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
              Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what is the appropriate forum for posting our DARs?

I'd like to get started on it immediately after the first turn comes in, to talk about any pre-game plans we had and our early game plans (before contact).

--Togas
                Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• I played the save. Thanks for emailing it to me tommynt. Much easier. As I don't have toWERS email, I posted it. Hope he see's it.

Togas, if none exist, I suggest we start one for the two of us to jointly use. That way, we can both communicate with eachother and the strat forum in general.

Theseus, can I get the admin password so I can change my password.... it is just way to long and cumbersome. I will change it to my nick so that all my games are the same.
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Civ 4

From Locutus' summary:

"Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading, and shared territory that delivers a plethora of new strategic and tactical options."

Wow!
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Cool.

I hope that includes sharing tile spaces. Fear the Greece-Persia alliance.

Comment

• Sweet Lord...
                        I think I just wet myself.

And God said, "Thou shall haveth Civ4 and thou shall prosper and be joyous."

Comment

• Originally posted by theDragon
                          Sweet Lord...
                          I think I just wet myself.

And God said, "Thou shall haveth Civ4 and thou shall prosper and be joyous."
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I would like to pump up the volume on these games (I have my reasons )... could everybody involved try to get the saves moving a bit better, and also start posting some of your team strategy threads?

The next save I get for LA1, I will start a thread on what theDragon and I are thinking.

Comment

• And with the sudden appearance in the pbem forum of a pile of AU602 threads, I was awakened to see what was happening.

I am available Theseus and Nuke, for either a new game starting up or as a replacement player as needed. Let me know.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You could have my spot in FFA1. The game seems dead though. 8 turns in 9 weeks puts us at over 2 years to get out of the BC's...

Comment

Working...
                                X