No announcement yet.

AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've PMed Nuky... I could do it, if people are OK with that and *really* want to get going.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• cant we all juust get along

I say do it...give 1 hour to appeal
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Actually, it occurs to me that only the players in LA1 should care whether I see the passwords... so, if Kloreep, BigDork, maxfin, and MotownD, are OK with it, I'll go ahead.
        Last edited by Theseus; April 9, 2005, 21:21.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm okay with it.

Though if we all need to approve, it will probably be faster to wait for LN.

Comment

• Or... not...

"Tomorrow" is about to end for me, and will for LN 2 hours later. Has something gone wrong?

Comment

• I got India...

I think T is mocking my GoWness
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Test, to see whether I am allowed to post again...

Comment

• If you need to input our passwords, my username will be fine. I trust it will not be abused.
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Sigh... I am having trouble PM'ing people. It's taking minutes just to send the PM, and sometimes the user names are wrong, so that makes it even harder. Either we let Theseus do it, or everyone send me their e-mail, and what nation they are playing.

Comment

• I have distributed all of the passwords.

Let's play!!

Comment

• Great job - but it looks like i m the only 1 in LA5 interested to play - I think if its so hard to get people make their 1. turn - it could possibly mean they need ages for later turns - or am I wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by tommynt
                          Great job - but it looks like i m the only 1 in LA5 interested to play - I think if its so hard to get people make their 1. turn - it could possibly mean they need ages for later turns - or am I wrong?
                          tommy, just hang on a bit... it's been tough just getting this game together (finally ), so don't draw any conclusions yet. AFAIK, you are matched against good, reliable players.

Comment

• DISCLAIMER

vulture made up the passwords... not me.

Comment

• IBlameVulture
                              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Suggested by grahamiam:

also, let's agree on a naming convention for the save. right now, its AU602-LA4-yearXXy.SAV

wear XX = BC or AD
                                and y = a, b, c, d, e, f first person is a, second is b, etc.

however, i'm open for other naming conventions, as that's a bit long.

Comment

Working...
                                X