Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What AU course should we replay (with a new map)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandson of SVC is resource scarcity with a tundra start!

I would play a power of ... game as well. I found the use of feudalism only through these boards - goes well on Japanese pangeas......

just played a debug of a resource 'relocation' map, and will go with Theseus, it is fun to watch the AI (although painful when they miss the obvious). one AI civ starting with no strategic resources ended up at the top of the leader table, and is still there at 1400 AD. Might not win, there is another civ, with better access to late game resources slowly taking over a continent - could win by spaceship. The no resource KAI undertook intercontinental invasions, then failed to expand its borders to grap the coal etc just outside!

setting up maps is pretty hard - trying to ensure that the game plays differently (to address a particular issue), without constraining it to one way only....

Comment

So are we going to get someone to remake TEFW, or are we going to wait for some more votes?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

More votes, I think... I just voted for the Power of Communism (re-purposed as the Power of Fascism).
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Arrain that was about as a nasty story as I have heard. I probably would have done some damage to my property under those conditions, very mean.

Comment

Working...
          X