This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU Mod: Philosophy

I'm not sure if anyone else has had similar experiences, but I find the changes to Philosophy cause the opposite effect of what, I believe, they're supposed to. I find that in the AU mod, it is much easier to be first compared to stock rules (at least at Emperor level). I suspect that this is a result of in the increased cost, which I think is something alexman has previously outlined as having influence on the AI's research choices and also the fact that it is no longer a required tech. I recognize that this may also be an unintended result of another change to the AI, but will utilize Occum's razor for the moment. In addition, the increased cost does not slow down my progress towards Philosophy, whatsoever. I nearly always research Writing and then Philosophy at a 50 turn pace, and under stock rules I find this to be a bit of a gambit, while with AU it has so far been a sure thing. Before getting too deep into this, I would like to hear if anybody else has noticed anything similar.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

Punkbass, can you please ask a mod to close this thread and move the disscussion to this thread?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Sorry
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Working...
      X