AU 504 Civilization Choice Runoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 504 Civilization Choice Runoff

Assuming the choice comes down to India or Korea, what civ do we want?
    India
    60.00%
    Korea
    20.00%
    Don't care
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Korea.

Comment

India. War Elephants are waay cool (tural).
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Korea. I couldn't care less if I'm on the losing side, since the War Elephant generates culture with it's tusks Yeah, that's the ticket.

Comment

India. But either is fine.
          Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

Movie quote game:

"Esprit de Corps! That's the way I earned my commission in the Maharaja's pachyderm brigade. Back in '88 it was, or was it? It was then I recieved the Victoria Cross for bravery above and beyond the call of duty. Ha-ha! Those were the days! Discipline. Discipline was the thing. Builds character and all that sort of thing.

[loud snap of the small bamboo stick Hathi leaned on interrupts his speech]

Oh.. Where was I? Oh, yes. Inspection."

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

don't care

bring it on
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

It looks like India from here. Since "don't care" is running last, perhaps we should have a second run-off between India and Korea on a "2 party preferred" system.

Anyway, the longer it goes, the less votes we'll get, so bring it on Nathan!!! It's already well and truly Sunday in the most important parts of the world!
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
                X