• Paddy and I have hit 250BC.

Scores:
    Attached Files
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Motown and I are around 1100BC.

Ill try and post the score box later today.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• And a minor adjustment to the first post Sabrewolf but Motown and I are playing stock rules, not the AU mod
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• everything added and modified

i've once again reformatted the table a bit.
          - removed double names
          - separated rules/level from tracker thread link
          - scores now aligned
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• The scores from the Demigod game are slightly unfair...
            Attached Files
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Too bad that Iron is not in your territory...
              And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• now you see why I wanted to capture AI cities...that and so I can get that 3rd army...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                  now you see why I wanted to capture AI cities...that and so I can get that 3rd army...
                  I'm glad we stuck to the rules!
                  And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                    now you see why I wanted to capture AI cities...that and so I can get that 3rd army...
                    you can always use the "ariel manouvre" (found cities in the AI territory) to get enough cities for the 3rd (and 4th) army

oh... don't forget rushing enough culture then
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• lol

at 2800bc, not too many battles nor too many opportunities for micromanaging. Yes, at 1000bc and on ... 5-6 minutes minimum. At 2800 bc i suspect a 2 minute turn is to be expected ^^

Besides, IRC is definitely the way to go. You can direct-send the save while chatting ^^

Screenshot is from 2800bc, btw.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• AIM works Ok too. thats how Motown and I got caught up about a week and a half ago after I had to take a RL one week break. Passing the saves that way was QUICK

he and I need to do another marathon, maybe this weekend

Comment

• Sabre, I finally managed to get my DAR sorted, here is the link so you can update this thread:

cheers

Comment

• I noticed that the single-player DAR 1A link is pointing the wrong place. The correct link is here .

Comment

• I'm happy to say that KWPulliam and I are now in the ranks of the people post-1500bc, after 1300 years of mad turn playing yesterday. I have several screenshots in my DAR that include the score if you want them.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X