Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta and I have made it to 500ad now...and he's pulling ahead in score.
    Attached Files

Comment

• 1st post updated again
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• added punkbass's 2nd DAR link in first post.

updates have coming in scarcely recently. are the games so hot that you've got no time for posts or is i a late-summer lethergy?

Comment

• I'm not sure why, but a number of the ongoing 601 DARs are in the PBEM forum as opposed to here.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• i just checked and couldn't see any.
            are you sure you don't mean the tracker threads?

Comment

• Oh sorry, I thought they were DARs too.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Anybody still playing this game? Well, we are, at about 1 or 2 turns a day

1000AD and a new millenium!
                Attached Files
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• roth and beta are... otherwise no DAR updates

maybe it's time for an au602?
                  (or lets just wait for au504)

Comment

• Yep still going strong on our end...though my cavalry are now on Beta's doorstep.

Comment

• And our game has ended. At the end of my 890ad turn (as shown in my DAR2 thread) I had essentially cut off Beta's main southern defensive stack, leading my force of 35+ cavalry full access to his undefended core cities. Beta has officially conceded the game.

Comment

• lol, congrats roth ...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• congrats roth

can you bost the scorebox of 890ad and tell me if you're going to continue the game on your own?

Comment

• Score didn't matter in this game. As you see, Beta had caught me and pushed mightily ahead in score due to his larger land area and more cities. I was effectively stopped from further expansion a while back. But that didn't matter.

And no I have no intention of continuing the game. I have fun with PBEMs and as far as I'm concerned this one is over. SP bores me nowadays and I never once played this game with the intention of playing it out if I beat Beta. Everything I did was done with the intent of beating Beta, not the AI.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• so a histographic victory for beta

Comment

• Paddy and I are probably the last surviving pair, and are still going strong at 1130AD.
                                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X