AU 601: Punkbass2000's DAR 1 (Roman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 601: Punkbass2000's DAR 1 (Roman)

Well, this game is off to a slow start. Zargon wasn't around till day 2, and I worked 11:30-10:30 Thurs and Friday, so I've only played up to 3900 thus far. Go to other DARs for screenshots for now. The current plan is to build a couple warriors, then a settler. Hopefully we'll have traded for / popped a hut with pottery and be able to build a granary immediately afterward. The second city will pop another settler asap, then one of these two cities will become a settler pump while the other build barracks and starts producing military units, each depending on food and shield production. Also, we're currently takng advantage of that Alphabet starting tech and researching Writing at a 50 turn pace, and hopefully will be able to spread that around like a slut. That's about all for now.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

*bump*

2 months without an update?
    We're anxious to read about your side of the story!

Comment

Right, sorry. I was planning to do one, but then it seemed I would be getting to gunpowder soon so I thought I'd just wait for DAR 2...
      But now that I've been discovered...
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Working...
      X